CISF Recruitment 2023: Check Posts, Age, Qualification, Salary, and How to Apply
CISF Recruitment 2023 Apply Online: The Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) Out a recruitment assistant commandant post, which is great news for those who have been waiting for an opportunity to work in the CISF department. To apply, interested candidates can visit the official website at www.cisf.gov.in.
CISF Recruitment 2023 Notification: If you are a defense aspirant looking for job opportunities in the government sector, this is an excellent chance for you to apply and try your luck. Don’t miss out on this exciting opportunity and apply today through the Our (Unique Friends) website.
CISF Recruitment 2023 Apply Online
Recruitment Organization: The Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)
UPSC Notification 2023 PDF
CISF Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Recruitment Organization||Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)|
|Post Name||Assistant Commandant|
|Advt No.||CISF Vacancy 2023|
|Salary/ Pay Scale||Rs. 21,700 – Rs. 69,100/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All Over in India|
|Mode of Apply||Online Mode|
|Category||CISF Recruitment 2023|
|WhatsApp Group Link||Click Here|
CISF Recruitment 2023 Details
Number of Post —
- Please Check Notification.
Post Name —
Apply Mode —
- Online Mode
Who Can Apply —
- All India Job
- Male and Female
Job Location & Exam Center :
Salary (Pay Scale) For CISF Constable Tradesman Recruitment 2022 —
- Pay Scale Rs. 19,900/- To Rs. 85,400/- Per Month
CISF Recruitment 2023 Application Fees
- UR/General/OBC Candidate Application Fee– Rs. 100-
- ST/ST/Female Candidate Application Fee–– Rs. 25/-
- Payment will be made through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/Bank Challan.
CISF Recruitment 2022 Age Limit —
- Candidates age limit should be 20 years to 25 years.
- OBC Candidate Age Limit — 20 To 28 Years.
- SC/ST Candidate Age Limit– 20 To 30 Years.
- Age On 21 March 2023
- Age Relaxation:- SC/ST/OBC Candidate Relaxation as per on government rule regulation
- SC/ST-05 Year, OBC- 03 Year.
CISF Recruitment 2023 Physical Test Details
For Male & Female Candidates —
- Male Candidate – 165 Cm.
- Female Candidate – 157 Cm.
- North India Zone Candidate– Male 160 Cm., Female- 150 Cm..
Running Test For Male And Female Candidates– 800 Meters Race
- For Male Candidate : 3 Min 45 Second
- For Female Candidate : Min 45 Second
CISF Constable Recruitment 2023 Online Form Application Form
|Photo and Signature (Light Color Background Photo)|
|Education certificate (8th & 10th Pass)|
|Aadhar card (ID Proof)|
CISF Constable Recruitment 2023 Selection Process —
- Written Exam
- Physical Test
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
- Final Merit.
CISF Constable Recruitment 2023 Educational Qualification
- Candidates should have 10th Pass, 12th Pass & Graduate OR equivalent from a recognized Board.
- Other education qualification details go to official notification.
CISF Recruitment 2023 Exam Pattern
(General Ability and Intelligence)
(General Studies, Essay, and Comprehension)
|125 (MCQ)||6 (Descriptive)|
|Duration||2 Hours||3 Hours|
The structure of the examinations which will be conducted offline is as follows:
- General Ability and Intelligence – 250 Marks
- It will be held from 10 a.m. to 12.00 Noon.
- The questions in this paper will be of Objective (Multiple Answers) Type in which the questions will be set in English as well as Hindi.
- Essay(English or Hindi) -> 80 marks
- Precis Writing, Comprehension Components, and other communications/ language skills will be English only -> 120 marks
- It will be held from 2.00 p.m. to 5.00 p.m
CISF Recruitment 2023 Important Date
|Starting date for submission of application||26th April 2023|
|Last date for submission of application||16th May 2023|
|Admit Card||Available Soon|
|Exam Date||6th August 2023|
Also Read: Assam Rifles Recruitment 2023: Monthly Salary upto 60500, 6500 Vacancies, Eligibility, How to Apply
How To Fill CISF UPSC CAPF Online Form 2023
- Step 1: Visit the official website of UPSC which is https://upsc.gov.in/
- Step 2: Look for the “What’s New” section on the homepage and click on the “UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2023” link.
- Step 3: Before applying, make sure to go through the instructions and eligibility criteria carefully
- Step 4: Click on the “Apply Online” link and enter all the necessary details like personal information, educational qualifications, and contact information.
- Step 5: Upload scanned copies of your photograph, signature, and other relevant documents.
- Step 6: Pay the application fee as per your category. You can pay the fee online using a debit/credit card or through net banking.
- Step 7: After successful payment, review your application form and submit it.
- Step 8: Finally, take a printout of your application form for future reference.
Some Important Links
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Short Notice || Full Notification|
|Step By Step Video In Hindi||Click Here|
Note : All information in this post is correct but if there is any error, we will not be responsible for it. To verify all the details about this post, please visit only the official website related to this notification and read carefully that it is strategic, given above the name of the important link.
YouTube Video: CISF Recruitment 2023 Apply Online
How can I apply for the CISF Recruitment 2023?
Interested candidates can apply for the CISF Recruitment 2023 by visiting the official website at www.cisf.gov.in and following the application process.
What is the eligibility criteria for the CISF Recruitment 2023?
The eligibility criteria for the CISF Recruitment 2023 require that applicants have passed their secondary or graduated from a recognized board or university.
What posts are available for the CISF Recruitment 2023?
The CISF will be recruiting for the Post of Assistant Commandant.