Delhi Police New Vacancy 2023 : Notification For 7547 Posts, Big News दिल्ली पुलिस कांस्टेबल भर्ती 2023
Delhi Police New Vacancy 2023 : Good news has come for the government job seekers in Delhi Police. 6433 vacancies are going to be recruited in Delhi Police. The special thing is that there will be 7547 Posts. Delhi Police Recruitment 2023 Notification application process, age limit, Eligibility, Vacancy Details, Exam Pattern qualification and other details here.
Delhi Police Recruitment 2023 : Hello friends, how are you all? Hello friends, how are you all? Delhi Police will release Delhi Police Notification for the Constable (Executive) posts on the official website https://delhipolice.gov.in/. A total of 7547 vacancies are to be filled under Delhi Police Constable Recruitment 2023 including Constable (Executive). The Online registration process for Delhi Police Constable Recruitment 2023 will start on 02nd March 2023 and the window will remain open till 31st March 2023. Delhi Police Recruitment 2023 Syllabus, Delhi police Vacancy 2023 Apply Online, Delhi Police New Vacancy 2023 Age Limit , PDF, Salary, age limit, Physical Details, Running, last date to apply, application fee, eligibility details are explained below.
Delhi Police New Vacancy 2023
Recruitment Organization : Delhi Police
Delhi Police New Vacancy 2023 Notification
|Telegram Group||Click Here|
Delhi Police Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Post Name||Delhi Police Constable( Male And Female )|
|Exam Name||Delhi Police Constable 2023|
|Number of Vacancy||7547 (expected)|
|Job Location||Delhi NCR|
|Salary/ Pay Scale||Rs 21700- Rs. 69100|
|Apply Mode||Online Mode|
|Online Registration||02nd March to 31st March 2023|
Number of Post —
- 7547 (expected)
Post Name —
- Delhi Police Constable( Male And Female )
Category Wise Vacancy Details
Delhi Police Constable( Male And Female ) — 7547 (expected)
Delhi Police Constable Vacancy 2023
|Post Name||UR||EWS||OBC||SC||ST||Total Vacancies|
|Constable (Exe.) Male (Open)||3053||542||287||872||302||5056|
|Constable (Exe.) Female||1502||268||142||429||150||2491|
Apply Mode –
- Online Mode
Who Can Apply —
- All India Job
- Male and Female
Job Location & Exam Center :
Delhi Police New Vacancy 2023 (Pay Scale) —
- For Delhi Police Constable Pay Scale Rs 21700- Rs. 69100/-
Application Form Fee—
- UR/General/OBC Candidate Application Fee– Rs. 100/-
- ST/ST/Female Candidate Application Fee– FREE
- Payment will be made through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/Bank Challan.
Delhi Police New Vacancy 2023 Age Limit —
- Candidates age limit should be 21 years to 25 years.
- OBC Candidate Age Limit — 21 To 28 Years.
- SC/ST Candidate Age Limit– 21 To 30 Years.
- Age On 31 October 2022
- Age Relaxation:- SC/ST/OBC Candidate Relaxation as per on government rule regulation.
- SC/ST-05 Year, OBC- 03 Year.
Delhi Police Constable 2023 Notification Eligibility (Physical Test )
Physical Test Details –
|Physical Endurance Test (Qualifying)||Male||Female|
|Race||1600 mtrs in 6 minutes||1600 mtrs in 8 minutes|
|Long Jump||14 feet||10 feet|
|High Jump||3’9” feet||3 fee|
Running Test & Long Jump — For Male Candidate
Height — For Male & Female Candidate —
|Height||170 cms –|
|Chest||Min. 81 cms un-expected & 85 cms when expanded –|
हिन्दी में जानकारी के लिए — Click Here
Delhi Police New Vacancy 2023 Online Form Application Form
|Photo and Signature (Light Color Background Photo)|
|Education certificate (8th & 10th Pass)|
|Aadhar card (ID Proof)|
Selection Process For Delhi Police New Vacancy 2023
- Physical Standards Test (PST)
- Document Verification
- Detailed Medical Examination (DME)
Educational Qualifications —
- Candidates should have 10th Pass OR equivalent from a recognized Board.
- And Diploma in Related to Veterinary Therapeutic OR Livestock.
- Other education qualification details go to official notification.
Delhi Police Recruitment 2023 Important Date
|Notice Date||15 March 2023|
|Starting date for submission of application||April 2023|
|Last date for submission of application||Available Soon|
|Admit Card||Available Soon|
|Exam Date||Available Soon|
How To Fill Delhi Police Online Form 2023
- Visit the official website of Delhi Police recruitment: https://www.delhipolice.nic.in/recruitment.html
- Click on the “Recruitment” section and select the appropriate job vacancy for which you want to apply.
- Read the instructions and eligibility criteria carefully before filling out the form.
- Click on the “Apply Online” link and fill out the registration form with your basic details such as name, email address, and mobile number.
- Use the ID and password to log in to the website and fill out the application form with your personal, educational, and professional details.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature as per the given specifications.
- Pay the application fee through the online payment gateway.
- Verify the details you have entered and submit the application form.
- Interested candidates can submit the application through the Online link given through the official website or in the important links section directly below.
Some Important Links
|Apply Online||REGISTRATION | LOGIN|
|Official Notification||Full Notification|
|Join Job Alert Group||Telegram || WhatsApp|
|Step By Step Video In Hindi||Click Here|
|हिन्दी में जानकारी के लिए||Click Here|
Note : All information in this post is correct but if there is any error, we will not be responsible for it. To verify all the details about this post, please visit only the official website related to this notification and read carefully that it is strategic, given above the name of the important link.
YouTube Video : Delhi Police New Vacancy 2023
FAQ : Delhi Police New Vacancy 2023
What is the salary of Delhi Police New Vacancy 2023 ?
For Delhi Police Constable Pay Scale Rs 21700- Rs. 69100/-
Who can apply for Delhi Police New Vacancy 2023 ?
10th Pass Candidate Are Eligible.
What is the Delhi Police Official Website?
Official website is https://delhipolice.gov.in/
What is Delhi Police New Vacancy Online Form Last Date ?
31 April, 2023
What is Age limit for Delhi Police New Vacancy 2023 ?
Candidates age limit should be 21 years to 30 years.