Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2023 Apply Online— The Indian Coast Guard is inviting applications from eligible Indian candidates for the post of Sarang Lascar on a deputation basis. As per the official notification of ICG Recruitment 2023, candidates who have previously served in an ex-cadre post in the same or a different organization or department of the Central Government before this appointment should ensure that the period of deputation does not exceed three years.
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2023 Notification Out— According to the official notification of Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2023, candidates who wish to apply for this job post must ensure that their age is below 56 years. Interested and eligible candidates are required to fill out the application form completely and submit it along with all the necessary documents to the provided address before the specified deadline. It is crucial to note that applications received after the last date or those that are incomplete will not be considered.
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2023 Apply Online
Recruitment Organization: Indian Coast Guard
Coast Guard Recruitment 2023
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Post Name||Sarang Lascar|
|No. of Post||02 Post|
|Form Start Date||03.06.2023|
|Form Last Date||02 August 2023|
|Job Location||All India|
|Official Website||@ https://indiancoastguard.gov.in/|
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2023 Elibiligity
Number of Vacancies—
- 02 Post
- Sarang Lascar
Apply Mode —
- Online Mode
Salary (Pay Scale) For Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2023—
- Rs. 56,100/- To Rs. 1,77,500/- Per Month
Application Form Fee —
- All Candidate Should Have be Pay– 100 Rupees
- Payment will be made through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/Bank Challan.
Also Read: Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2023 : Monthly Salary Upto 1,77,500, Check Posts, Age, Qualification and Other Details
Apply for Coast Guard Recruitment 2023—
- All India Job
- Male and Female
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2023 Age Limit—
|General||26 to 56 years|
|SC/ST||31 to 61 years (with 5 years relaxation)|
|OBC||29 to 59 years (with 3 years relaxation)|
- Age Relaxation:- SC/ST/OBC Candidate Relaxation as per government rule regulation.
- SC/ST-05 Year, OBC- 03 Year.
Job Location & Exam Center :
Also Read: BEL Recruitment 2023: Salary is up to Rs. 1,60,000 per Month, Check Posts, Vacancies, Age, Qualification and How to Apply
Coast Guard Recruitment 2023 Physical Test :
- Not Mention
Indian Coast Guard Jobs Required Documents :
- Matriculation or equivalent board certificate
- Sarang certificate from a recognized government institute
- Experience certificate as Sarang-in-charge of a 20 HP vessel
- Caste/category certificate (if applicable)
- Domicile certificate
- Age proof (birth certificate or government-issued ID)
- Passport-sized photographs
- Any other relevant documents as specified in the official notification.
Selection Process For Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2023 —
- Written Exam
- Merit List
- .Final Merit List
Educational Qualifications For Indian Coast Guard Career
- Candidates must have a 10th or 12th Pass from a recognized university or institution in India.
- For other education qualification details go to the official notification.
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2023 Important Date :
|Starting date to apply||31 May 2023|
|Last date to apply||02 August 2023|
|Admit Card||Available Soon.|
|Exam Date||Available Soon.|
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2023 Notification PDF
The Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2023 notification PDF provides detailed information about the recruitment process, eligibility criteria, vacancy details, important dates, and instructions for applying. It contains all the necessary information that candidates need to know before applying for the Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2023. It is recommended to read the notification carefully for accurate and comprehensive information
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2023 Apply Online
To apply online for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2023, visit the official website and find the recruitment section. Read the notification carefully, ensure eligibility, and click on the “Apply Online” link. Fill out the application form with accurate details, upload necessary documents, pay the fee (if applicable), and submit the form. Keep a printout of the confirmation page for future reference.
Also Read: Gramin Bank Recruitment 2023 Monthly Salary Up To 81,100 Age, Date, Post Check, Eligibility and More
How To Fill Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2023
- Step 1: Visit the official website of the Indian Coast Guard.
- Step 2: Look for the “Recruitment” or “Career” section on the website.
- Step 3: Find the advertisement or notification for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2023.
- Step 4: Read the notification carefully and ensure that you meet the eligibility criteria.
- Step 5: Click on the “Apply Online” or “Online Application” link.
- Step 6: Fill out the application form with all the required details, such as personal information, educational qualifications, and contact information.
- Step 7: Upload scanned copies of the necessary documents, such as educational certificates, photo, and signature, as per the specified format.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Step By Step Video In Hindi||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Note : All information in this post is correct but if there is any error, we will not be responsible for it. To verify all the details about this post, please visit only the official website related to this notification and read carefully that it is strategic, given above the name of the important link..
FAQs: Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2023
How to Fill Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2023
Visit the official website of the Indian Coast Guard.
Is Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2023 Vacancies are out?