Air Force Recruitment 2023 Apply Online: The Indian Air Force conducts the Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT), which is an entrance examination aimed at selecting eligible and deserving candidates for various positions in the Flying and Ground Duty branches (both Technical and Non-Technical). Serving in such a commendable and respected field is considered an honor. Recently, the Indian Air Force (IAF) released a notification for AFCAT 2 2023, providing complete details about 276 vacant posts in the Flying branch and Ground Duties (both Technical and Non-Technical)..
Air Force Recruitment 2023 Notification PDF: The notification can be found on the official website of the Indian Air Force. The online examination for AFCAT 2 2023 began on 1st June 2023. If you’re interested, I recommend reading further to get information about the eligibility criteria, vacancies, selection process, exam pattern, and other necessary details for the AFCAT 2 exam in 2023.
Air Force Recruitment 2023 Notification PDF
Recruitment Organization: The Indian Air Force
Air Force Notification 2023 PDF Download
Air Force Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Name of the Exam||AFCAT-2 2023 Exam|
|Conducted by||Indian Air Force|
|Post Name||Ground Duty (Non-Technical and Technical) and |
Gazetted Officers in Flying Branches
|Job Location||All Over In India|
|Application Mode||Online Mode|
|Registration Dates||01st to 30th June 2023|
|Mode of Exam||Online (Computer Based Test)|
|Salary||Rs. 22,900/- Rs. 2,07,200/- Per Month (approx)|
The Indian Air Force (IAF) has recently released the notification for the AFCAT 2 Exam 2023 on its official website. The AFCAT 2023 Notification was uploaded on 1st June 2023. The purpose of the AFCAT 2 Exam is to select Indian citizens (both men and women) who aspire to become Group A Gazetted Officers in the Flying and Ground Duty branches.
Air Force Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria :
To be eligible for Indian Air Force Recruitment 2023 Exam, a candidate must follow the given age limit.
Number of Posts —
- 276 Posts
Post Name —
- Flying Branch
- Ground Duty
- (Technical and Non-Technical) Branches
Category Wise Vacancy Detail
|Ground Duty (Technical)||XX|
|Ground Duty (Non-Technical)||XX|
Apply Mode —
- Online Mode
Job Location & Exam Center :
Who Can Apply —
- All India Job
- Male and Female
Salary (Pay Scale) For Air Force Recruitment 2023 —
- Post Pay Rs. 22,900/- Rs. 2,07,200/- Per Month
Application Form Fee —
- UR/General/OBC/Other State Candidate Application Fee– Rs. 250/-
- ST/ST/Female Candidate Application Fee– Free. — Rs. 250/-
- Payment will be made through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/Bank Challan.
Air Force Recruitment 2022 Age Limit—
- Candidates’ age limit should be 18 years to 24 years.
- OBC Candidate Age Limit — 18 To 27 Years.
- SC/ST Candidate Age Limit–18 To 30 Years.
- Age On 2 June 2023.
- Age Relaxation:- SC/ST/OBC Candidate Relaxation as per government rule regulation.
- SC/ST-05 Year, OBC- 03 Year.
Also Read: RPF Constable Recruitment 2023: Monthly Salary Upto 63200, Check Posts, Age Limit, Qualifications, How to Apply
Air Force Recruitment 2023 Syllabus
|Subject||No. of questions||Max. marks|
|General Awareness, Verbal|
ability in English, Numerical
Ability and Reasoning
and Military Aptitude Test
- Exam Mode: Online Computer-Based Test
- Exam Duration: 2 hours (120 minutes)
- Number of Questions: 100
- Total Marks: 300
The AFCAT 2 2023 exam follows a specific pattern. It consists of multiple-choice questions (MCQs) and is conducted online. The exam is divided into four sections: General Awareness, Verbal Ability in English, Numerical Ability, and Reasoning and Military Aptitude Test. Each section carries a specific weightage of marks. The total duration of the exam is two hours. The exam pattern is designed to assess candidates’ knowledge, skills, and aptitude in various areas relevant to the Indian Air Force.
Physical Test Details For Air Force Recruitment 2023
Height — For Male Candidate —
- For All Male Candidate Post – 157 Cm.
- For All Female Candidate Post – 152 Cm.
- All North India Zone Candidate- Male — 155 Cm. Female— 150
Chest— (Only For Male Candidate)
- 80+5 Cm. (Expanded).
Running Test For Male And Female Candidate–
- For Male Candidate : 1600 meter. race in 7 minutes.
- For Female Candidate : 1600 meter race in 8 minutes
Air Force Recruitment Required Documents :
|Photo and Signature (Light Color Background Photo)|
|Education certificate (8th & 10th Pass)|
|Aadhar card (ID Proof).|
The AFCAT 2 2023 selection process involves a written examination followed by further stages including the Officer Intelligence Rating Test, Psychological Test, Group Tests, and an Interview. Successful candidates will then undergo medical examinations before the final selection is made.
Also Read: DDA Recruitment 2023 Online Apply for 687 Post Notification, Eligibility & More at @dda.gov.in
Selection Process For Air Force Recruitment 2023 Apply Online —
- Written Exam (Online Exam)
- Physical Test
- Document Verification
- Final Merit.
Educational Qualifications For Air Force Recruitment 2023
- Candidates should have 10th Pass, 12th Pass, Degree, OR equivalent from a recognized Board.
- For other education qualification details go to the official notification.
|Post Name||Educational Qualification|
|Flying Branch||Must have passed 10+2 with Physics and Mathematics or a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline.|
|Ground Duty (Technical)||Must have a minimum of 4-year graduation degree in Engineering/Technology.|
|Ground Duty (Non-Technical)||Must have a minimum of 3-year graduation degree in any discipline with a minimum of 60% marks.|
|NCC Special Entry||Must have passed 10+2 with Physics and Mathematics or a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline.|
|Meteorology Entry||Must have a post-graduate degree in any Science stream/Mathematics/Statistics/Geography/Computer Applications/Environmental Science/Applied Physics/Oceanography/Meteorology/Agricultural Meteorology/Ecology & Environment/Geo-physics/Environmental Biology.|
Post Name With Qualification—
Air Force Recruitment 2023 last Date to Apply :
|Starting date for submission of application||1 June 2023|
|Last date for submission of the application||30 June 2023|
|Admit Card||Available Soon|
|Exam Date||Available Soon.|
Also Read: DSSSB Recruitment 2023: Monthly Salary Upto 59042, 16546 Vacancies, Check Posts, Age Limit, Qualifications, How to Apply
How To Fill Air Force Online Form 2023
To fill the RPF Online Form for 2023, you can follow these step-by-step instructions:
- Step 1: Visit the official website of the Indian Air Force.
- Step 2: Find and click on the AFCAT 2 2023 notification or application link.
- Step 3: Read the instructions and eligibility criteria carefully before proceeding.
- Step 4: Fill in your personal details, educational qualifications, and other required information accurately.
- Step 5: Upload scanned copies of your photograph, signature, and other necessary documents as specified.
- Step 6: Pay the application fee through the provided online payment options.
- Step 7: Review all the entered information and submit the online form. Take a printout of the confirmation page for future reference.
Some Important Links
|Application Form||Click Here |
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Step By Step Video In Hindi||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Note : All information in this post is correct but if there is any error, we will not be responsible for it. To verify all the details about this post, please visit only the official website related to this notification and read carefully that it is strategic, given above the name of the important link..
FAQs: Air Force Recruitment 2023 Notification PDF
What is the Salary for the AFCAT 2 Recruitment 2023?
Rs. 22,900/- Rs. 1,07,200/- Per Month
What is age limit for Air Force ?
Age Limit. The age limit required for the posts mentioned for the RPF recruitment 2023 has been stated below for all the posts: Group C : 18-25 years.
What is the Air Force Constable qualification?
10th Pass Required Only!!
What is the Last Date to Apply for the IAF AFCAT 2 Vacancy 2023?
The Late Date to Apply for the Job is 30 June 2023.