Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2023 Notification: Recently, the Bank of Maharashtra has announced the Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2023, offering numerous job opportunities for interested candidates. through an advertisement on their official website, www.bankofmaharashtra.in. This recruitment drive aims to fill Officer Scale I & II positions in different departments, either at the Head Office or various branch offices. Aspiring candidates who meet the eligibility criteria are encouraged to apply online starting from 13th July 2023 at www.bankofmaharashtra.in. A total of 400 vacancies are available for Officer Scale II & III posts.
Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2023 Apply Online: The selection process for Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2023 involves an Online Exam followed by an Interview. Aspiring candidates in the banking sector should hold a graduation degree in any discipline to be eligible for applying to BOM Recruitment 2023. According to the Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2023 Notification, the maximum age limit for Officer Scale II positions is set at 35 years, while for Officer Scale III positions, it is 38 years. These age limits are defined by the bank to ensure a fair and efficient selection process.
Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2023 Notification
Recruitment Organization : Bank of Maharashtra
Bank of Maharashtra Notification 2023 PDF Download
Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Organization||Bank of Maharashtra|
|Post Name||Officer Scale II & III|
|Salary||Rs. 48,170/- To Rs. 78,230/- Per Month|
|Application Mode||Online Mode|
|Registration Dates||13th to 25th July 2023|
|Selection Process||Online Exam & Interview|
Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria :
Number of Post —
- 400 Posts
Post Name —
- Officer Scale II
- Officer Scale III
Category Wise Vacancy Details :
Here is the information presented in a table format:
|Category||Officer Scale II||Officer Scale III|
Apply Mode —
- Online Mode
Job Location & Exam Center :
Who Can Apply —
- All India Job
- Male and Female
Salary (Pay Scale) For Bank of Maharashtra Vacancy 2023 —
- Post Pay Rs. 48,170/- To Rs. 78,230/- Per Month
Application Form Fee —
- UR/General/OBC/Other State Candidate Application Fee– Rs. 1180/-
- ST/ST Candidate Application Fee– Rs. 118/-
- PWBD / Women: FREE
- Payment will be made through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/Bank Challan.
Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2023 Age Limit —
- Candidates age limit should be 18 years to 35 years.
- OBC Candidate Age Limit — 18 To 38 Years.
- SC/ST Candidate Age Limit–18 To 40 Years.
- Age On 25 July 2023
- Age Relaxation:- SC/ST/OBC Candidate Relaxation as per on government rule regulation.
- SC/ST-05 Year, OBC- 03 Year.
Trending Today 5 Govt Jobs
- Indian Air Force Group C Recruitment 2023 For MTS, LDC Post Notification at indianairforce.nic.in Online Form
- Army MES Recruitment 2023: Monthly Salary Upto 59050, 7000 Vacancies, Check Posts, Age Limit, Qualifications, How to Apply
- GDS 5th Merit List 2023 Link, State Wise PDF Download
- National Security Guard Recruitment 2023: Salary upto 1.12 lakhs Check Post, Age, Date, Eligibility & How To Apply
- RRB JE Recruitment 2023 Online Form, Notification, Exam Date, Eligibility and How to Apply at @rrbcdg.gov.in
Bank of Maharashtra Syllabus 2023
Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2023 Required Documents
Here is a list of required documents for Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment:
- Educational certificates
- Identity proof (Aadhaar card, PAN card, etc.)
- Date of Birth proof (Birth certificate, 10th mark sheet, etc.)
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- Experience certificate (if applicable)
- Domicile certificate (if applicable)
- Passport-sized photographs
Selection Process For Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2023 Sarkari Result —
- Written Exam (Online Exam)
- Document Verification
- Final Merit.
Educational Qualifications For Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2023
- Candidates should have 10th Pass, 12th Pass, To be eligible for Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2023, candidates must have a bachelor’s degree in any discipline with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks (55% for SC/ST/OBC/PwBD). OR equivalent from a recognized Board.
- Other education qualification details go to official notification..
Important Date For Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2023
|Notification Release Date||12th July 2023|
|Starting date for submission of application||13th July 2023|
|Last date for submission of the application||25th July 2023.|
|Admit Card||To be notified|
|Exam Date||To be notified.|
How To Fill Bank of Maharashtra Online Form 2023
- Step 1: Visit the official website of the Bank of Maharashtra, www.bankofmaharashtra.in.
- Step 2: Look for the “Click here for New Registration” button and click on it.
- Step 3: Fill in your basic information to register for the exam. After successful registration, you will receive a provisional registration number and a system-generated password.
- Step 4: Complete the Bank of Maharashtra application form by providing all the required details accurately.
- Step 5: Upload your photograph, signature, left-hand thumb impression, and handwritten declaration as per the specified guidelines.
- Step 6: Proceed to make the online payment for the application fee. Keep a printout of the e-receipt and the submitted application for future reference.
Some Important Links
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Step By Step Video In Hindi||Click Here|
Note : All information in this post is correct but if there is any error, we will not be responsible for it. To verify all the details about this post, please visit only the official website related to this notification and read carefully that it is strategic, given above the name of the important link..
FAQ : Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2023 Big Update
What is the last date of Bank of Maharashtra Bharti 2023 online form?
Last Date of Online Application for BM is 25 July 2023
What is Bank of Maharashtra salary?
Rs. 48,170/- To Rs. 78,230/- Per Month
Is Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2023 Notification released?
Yes, Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2023 Notification has been released on the official website www.bankofmaharashtra.in.
What is the Bank of Maharashtra qualification?
10th Pass, 12th Pass Required Only!!!