Health Inspector Recruitment 2023 Notification is a recently announced recruitment drive by the Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board (TN-MRB). The recruitment aims to fill the position of Health Inspector Grade-II with qualified candidates. This opportunity offers individuals a chance to contribute to public health and safety by ensuring compliance with health regulations and standards.
The selection process will be conducted in a fair and transparent manner, ensuring equal opportunities for all applicants. Interested candidates are encouraged to carefully review the eligibility criteria and submit their applications within the specified time frame. This recruitment is a significant step in bolstering the healthcare infrastructure and promoting the well-being of the community.
Health Inspector Recruitment 2023 Notification
Recruitment Organization : The Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board
Health Inspector Notification 2023 PDF
Health Inspector Recruitment 2023 Overview
|ORGANIZATION NAME||Tamil Nadu Medical Service Recruitment Board (MRB)|
|JOB TYPE||Tamil Nadu Government Jobs|
|JOB LOCATION||Tamil Nadu|
|POST NAME||Health Inspector Grade -II|
|SALARY||Level-8 (Rs.19,500/-Rs. 62,000/-) Per Month|
|APPLY METHOD||ONLINE Mode|
Also Read: Railway Goods Guard Recruitment 2023: Salary upto ₹45,000, 17000+ Vacancies, Check Post, Eligibility, Check Last Date & How to Apply
Health Inspector Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria :
Number of Post —
- 1066 Posts
Post Name —
- Health Inspector Grade -II
Apply Mode —
- Online Mode
Job Location & Exam Center :
Who Can Apply —
- All India Job
- Male and Female
Salary For Health Inspector Recruitment 2023
- Level-8 Rs.19,500/-To Rs. 62,000/- Per Month
Application Form Fee —
- UR/General/OBC/Other State Candidate Application Fee- Rs. 600/-
- ST/ST/Female Candidate Application Fee- Rs. 300/-
- Payment will be made through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/Bank Challan.
Health Inspector Recruitment 2023 For Age Limit —
- Candidates age limit should be 18 years to 32 years.
- OBC Candidate Age Limit — 18 To 35 Years.
- SC/ST Candidate Age Limit–18 To 37 Years.
- Age On 11 July 2023.
- Age Relaxation:- SC/ST/OBC Candidate Relaxation as per on government rule regulation.
- SC/ST-05 Year, OBC- 03 Year.
Health Inspector Recruitment 2023 For Require Documents–
- Educational certificates
- Age proof (birth certificate, Aadhaar card, etc.)
- Domicile certificate
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Identity proof (Aadhaar card, PAN card, etc.)
- Passport-sized photographs
- Any other relevant documents as specified in the official notification.
Selection Process For Health Inspector Recruitment 2023 Apply Online —
- Written Test
- Document Verification
Educational Qualifications For Health Inspector Recruitment 2023 Notification —
- Applicants should have successfully completed their 10th or 12th Biology or Botany and Zoology or equivalent qualification from a recognized institute or board.
Also Read: Food SI Recruitment 2023: Salary upto 82400, 950+ Vacancies, Check Post, Eligibility, Check Last Date & How to Apply
Health Inspector All Website Name & Official Website Link
- WHO – World Health Organization: Official Website: www.who.int
- CDC – Centers for Disease Control and Prevention: Official Website: www.cdc.gov
- NHS – National Health Service (UK): Official Website: www.nhs.uk
- NIH – National Institutes of Health: Official Website: www.nih.gov
- EPA – Environmental Protection Agency: Official Website: www.epa.gov
- OSHA – Occupational Safety and Health Administration: Official Website: www.osha.gov
- PHAC – Public Health Agency of Canada: Official Website: www.canada.ca/phac
- FDA – U.S. Food and Drug Administration: Official Website: www.fda.gov
- ECDC – European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control: Official Website: www.ecdc.europa.eu
- APHA – American Public Health Association: Official Website: www.apha.org
Important Date For Health Inspector Recruitment 2023
|Starting date||11 July 2023|
|Last date||31 July 2023|
|Admit Card||Updated Soon|
|Exam Date||Available Soon.|
Health Inspector Recruitment 2023 Notification PDF
Applications are currently being accepted exclusively from male candidates for the position of Health Inspector Grade-II in the Tamil Nadu Public Health Subordinate Service. The recruitment is being conducted on a temporary basis. Interested candidates are required to submit their applications through online mode.
Health Inspector Recruitment 2023 Apply Online
The last date for application submission is 31st July 2023. This is a direct recruitment opportunity, providing individuals a chance to join the esteemed Tamil Nadu Public Health Subordinate Service as a Health Inspector Grade-II. Please note that the recruitment is for temporary positions, and applicants should apply within the specified timeframe using the online application method.
Health Inspector New Notice 2023
Also Read: RRB JE Recruitment 2023 Online Form, Notification, Exam Date, Eligibility and How to Apply at @rrbcdg.gov.in
How To Fill Health Inspector Recruitment 2023
- Step 1: Visit the official website of the Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board (TN-MRB).
- Step 2: Look for the Health Inspector Recruitment 2023 notification and click on it to access the application form.
- Step 3: Read the instructions and eligibility criteria carefully before filling out the form.
- Step 4: Fill in the required personal, educational, and other details accurately in the application form.
- Step 5: Upload any necessary documents or certificates as specified in the application form.
- Step 6: Double-check all the entered information, submit the application, and make note of the application number or confirmation for future reference.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official New Notice||Click Here|
|Step By Step Video In Hindi||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Note : All information in this post is correct but if there is any error, we will not be responsible for it. To verify all the details about this post, please visit only the official website related to this notification and read carefully that it is strategic, given above the name of the important link..
How can I become a Health Inspector in Indian Railways?
BSC with Chemistry as the main or optional exam is the basic requirement for RRB Health and Malaria Inspector recruitment.
What is the eligibility criteria for the Health Inspector 2023 Recruitment?
Visit the official website of www.mrb.tn.gov.in