HPSC PGT Recruitment 2023: HPSC will recruit for PGT posts. Eligible candidates can apply online through the official site of HPSC at hpsc.gov.in. The Haryana Public Service Commission is set to commence the registration process for HPSC PGT Recruitment 2023 on June 28, 2023. Individuals who are interested in applying for the position of Post Graduate Teacher can submit their applications through the official website of HPSC at hpsc.gov.in.
HPSC PGT Recruitment 2023 Notification
The HPSC PGT Recruitment 2023 consists of a two-stage selection process, including a Preliminary Written test, a Mains Written test, and finally, an Interview. The organization will recruit only the candidates who are shortlisted through this process, and a total of 4,476 Post Graduate Teacher positions are available. Applicants should keep in mind that the maximum age limit for applying is 42 years, and the selected candidates will receive a salary ranging from Rs. 47,600 to Rs. 1,51,100 per month.
HPSC PGT Recruitment 2023 Overview
The Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC) has recently announced the availability of 4,476 vacancies for the position of Post Graduate Teachers (PGT). The selection process for these positions will involve a Written Exam followed by an Interview. The overview details for HPSC PGT Recruitment 2023 have been tabulated below-
|Organization||Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC)|
|Post Name||Post Graduate Teachers|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Mode of Application||Online Mode|
|Online Registration||28th June to 18th July 2023|
|Selection Process||Prelims Written Exam Mains Written Exam Interview Document Verification Medical Examination|
|Salary||Rs. 47,600- 1,51,100/- Per Month|
HPSC PGT Recruitment 2023 Eligibility
Number of Posts —
- 4476 Posts
Post Name —
- Post Graduate Teachers
HPSC PGT Vacancy Details :
|Post Name||ROH Vacancies||Mewat Vacancies|
|PGT Computer Science||1633||78|
|PGT Fine Arts||580||17|
|PGT Physical Education||680||45|
|PGT Political Science||240||47|
|PGT Home Science||—||1|
Apply Mode —
- Online Mode
Job Location & Exam Center :
Who Can Apply —
- All India Job
- Male and Female
Salary (Pay Scale) For HPSC PGT Recruitment 2023 —
- Rs. 47,600/- To Rs. 59,042/- Per Month
Application Form Fee —
- General (Male) and Other State (Male) candidates: Rs. 1000/-
- General (Female), Other State (Female), SC, BCA, BCB, ESM, EWS candidates: Rs. 250/-
- Physically Handicapped (PH)/Persons with Disabilities (PwD) candidates from Haryana: Rs. 0/- (No application fee)
- Payment will be made through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/Bank Challan.
HPSC PGT Recruitment 2023 Age Limit—
- Candidates’ age limit should be 18 years to 25 years.
- OBC Candidate Age Limit — 18 To 28 Years.
- SC/ST Candidate Age Limit–18 To 30 Years.
- Age On 28 May 2023.
- Age Relaxation:- SC/ST/OBC Candidate Relaxation as per government rule regulation.
- SC/ST-05 Year, OBC- 03 Year.
HPSC PGT Recruitment 2023Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who are interested in applying for the Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) positions are advised to visit the official website to access the Detailed Notification for each subject. Additionally, it’s important to note that the age limit for applicants should fall within the range of 18 years to 42 years.
HPSC PGT Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
The selection process for the Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) positions will consist of a screening test. This screening test will consist of a total of 100 multiple-choice questions (MCQs). The duration of the examination will be 2 hours, and each question will carry equal marks.
It’s important to note that any candidate who fails to darken any of the five circles in more than 10% of the questions will be disqualified. Additionally, for every incorrect answer, one-fourth (1/4) mark will be deducted as negative marking.
- Prelims Written Exam
- Mains Written Exam
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
HPSC PGT Recruitment 2023 Important Dates
- HPSC PGT Notification 2023: June 24th, 2023
- Start of Online Application: June 28th, 2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: July 18th, 2023
- HPSC PGT Screening Test 2023: September 9th & 10th, 2023
- HPSC PGT Mains Exam 2023: November 2023
Steps to Apply for HPSC PGT Recruitment 2023
To apply for HPSC PGT Recruitment 2023, follow these seven steps:
- Visit the official website of HPSC.
- Navigate to the PGT Recruitment 2023 section.
- Read the detailed notification and ensure you meet the eligibility criteria.
- Click on the “Apply Online” link.
- Fill in the required personal, educational, and contact details.
- Upload the necessary documents as per the specified format and size.
- Pay the application fee online and submit the application form.
|Online Form||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Full Notification|
|Step By Step Video In Hindi||Click Here|
Note : All information in this post is correct but if there is any error, we will not be responsible for it. To verify all the details about this post, please visit only the official website related to this notification and read carefully that it is strategic, given above the name of the important link..
FAQs: HPSC PGT Recruitment 2023 Notification
How many vacancies are announced through HPSC PGT Recruitment 2023?
HPSC PGT Recruitment 2023 Notification has been released for 4476 Post Graduate Teachers posts
What is the selection process for HPSC PGT Recruitment 2023?
The candidates will be selected through Prelims Written Exam, Mains Written Exam, Interview, Document Verification, Medical Examination
When will the HPSC PGT Recruitment 2023 Application Form be released?
The online registration for HPSC PGT Recruitment 2023 will start from 28th June 2023.