Indian Coast Guard MTS Recruitment 2022 : Exam Date Notification PDF 2023 Vacancy Bharti Online Form Start Now Age Limit Full Details Eligibility Online Form Check.
Indian Coast Guard Civilian Recruitment 2022 : Those Candidates Are Interested in the Following Indian Coast Guard Vacancy 2022 in Indian Coast Guard MTS Recruitment 2022 and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria. Indian Coast Guard MTS Notification 2022 before Indian Coast Guard MTS Apply Online 2022, Below is the short description of Indian Coast Guard Jobs official notification. Other details of ICG Recruitment 2022 like age limit, educational qualification, Indian Coast Guard Bharti 2022 selection process, application fee and how to apply are given below..
Indian Coast Guard MTS Recruitment 2022
Recruitment Organization : Indian Coast Guard
Indian Coast Guard MTS Bharti 2022
Indian Coast Guard MTS Recruitment 2022 Overview
|Organization||Indian Coast Guard|
|Post Name||Group C & D ( MTS, Driver Etc. )|
|Registrations begin||Start Now|
|Last date to apply||30 November 2022|
|Basic Eligibility||12th Pass and Other|
|Age Limit||18 To 25 Year|
|Salary||Rs. 5,200/- To 25,500/- Per Month|
Number of Post —
- Please Check Notification
Post Name — Group C & D
- Civilian Motor Transport Driver
- Store Keeper Grade-II.
Who Can Apply —
- All India Job
- Male and Female
Job Location & Exam Center :
Salary (Pay Scale) For Indian Coast Guard MTS Recruitment 2022 —
- Salary (Pay Scale) Rs. 5,200/- To 25,500/- Per Month.
Application Form Fee —
- UR/General/OBC/Other State Candidate Application Fee– Rs. FREE
- SC/ST Candidate Application Fee– FREE
- Payment will be made through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/Bank Challan.
Age Limit For Indian Coast Guard MTS Recruitment 2022—
- Candidates age limit should be 18 years to 25 years.
- OBC Candidate Age Limit — 18 To 28 Years.
- SC/ST Candidate Age Limit– 18 To 30 Years.
- Age Relaxation:- SC/ST/OBC Candidate Relaxation as per on government rule regulation.
- SC/ST-05 Year, OBC- 03 Year.
Trending Today 5 Govt Jobs
- Railway TC Recruitment 2022 »
- ITBP Constable Recruitment 2022 Online Apply » 108 Post
- MP Forest Guard Recruitment 2022
- Police Constable Recruitment 2022 » 1700 Post
- Railway TC Recruitment 2022 » 4000 Post
Physical Test Details For Indian Coast Guard MTS Recruitment 2022
- Male Candidate – 157 Cm.
- North India Zone Candidate– Male 155 Cm.
- More Details Read Notification.
Running Test & Long Jump — For Male Candidate
- Candidates have to clear 1.6 Kms run in 07 minutes.
हिन्दी में जानकारी के लिए — Click Here
Indian Coast Guard MTS Recruitment 2022 Online Form Application Form
|Photo and Signature (Light Color Background Photo)|
|Education certificate (8th & 10th Pass)|
|Aadhar card (ID Proof)|
Selection Process For Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022 —
- Written Exam
- Physical Test
- Medical Test
- Document Verification
Educational Qualifications —
- Candidates should have 10th Pass 12th Pass and degree/ diploma OR equivalent from a recognized Board.
- Other education qualification details go to official notification.
|Post Name||Educational Qualification / Eligibility Criteria|
|Engine Driver||Matriculation pass from a recognized Board or equivalent and Certificate of competency as Engine Driver from a recognized Govt. Institute or equivalent.|
|Sarang Lascar||Matriculation pass from a recognized Board or equivalent and Certificate of competency as Sarang from a Govt. recognized Institute or equivalent|
|Fire Engine Driver||(i) Matriculation pass from a recognized Board or equivalent. (ii) Possessing heavy vehicle driving license with three years experience of driving heavy vehicles in any of private or Government Organisation/ Institute.|
|Fireman||(a) Matriculation pass from a recognized Board or equivalent. (b) Should be physically fit and capable of performing strenuous duties.|
|Civilian MT Driver (Ordinary Grade)||(i) 10th standard pass. (ii) Must possess valid driving licence for both heavy and light motor vehicles. (iii) Should have at least two years experience in driving motor vehicles. (iv) Knowledge of motor mechanism (should be able to remove minor defects in vehicles).|
|MT Fitter||(i) Matriculation or equivalent. (ii) Two years experience in automobile workshop.|
|Store Keeper Grade II||(i) 12th pass from recognized Board or University. (ii) One year’s experience in handling stores from any recognized firm or Central or State Govt organization or Public Sector Undertakings|
|Spray Painter||Matriculation pass or its equivalent from recognized boards and Should have completed apprenticeship in the trade from Industrial Training Institute or other recognized institutions.|
|Motor Transport (Mechanic)||(i) Matriculation or equivalent. (ii) Two years experience in automobile workshop.|
|Lascar||(i) Matriculation pass or its equivalent from recognized boards. (ii) Three years experience in service on Boat.|
|MTS (Peon)||(i) Matriculation or equivalent pass (ii) Two years experience as office attendant.|
|Unskilled Labourer||(i) Matriculation pass or its equivalent from recognized Boards or ITI from recognized institutes. (ii) Three years experience in the trade.|
Important Date For Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022
|Starting date for submission of application||Application Form Start|
|Last date for submission of application||30 November 2022|
|Admit Card||Available Soon|
|Exam Date||Available Soon|
Postal Address :
“Commander Coast Guard Area (East), Near Napier Bridge, Fort St George (PO), Chennai-600009”.
How To Fill Indian Coast Guard MTS Offline Form 2022
- Go to the official site of Indian Coast Guard Website.
- Find and select the required notification on the home page.
- Fill the Online application form.
- Before proceeding, read the instructions in their entirety in the notification.
- Apply or complete the application form before the deadline.
- Interested candidates can submit the application through the Online link given through the official website or in the important links section directly below.
Some Important Links
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Join Job Alert Group||Telegram || WhatsApp|
|Step By Step Video In Hindi||Click Here|
|हिन्दी में जानकारी के लिए||Click Here|
|Official Website||@ www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in|
Note : All information in this post is correct but if there is any error, we will not be responsible for it. To verify all the details about this post, please visit only the official website related to this notification and read carefully that it is strategic, given above the name of the important link.
FAQ : Indian Coast Guard MTS Recruitment 2022
what is the recruitment process in Indian Coast Guard MTS?
What is Age limit for Indian Coast Guard MTS Recruitment 2022?
Candidates age limit should be 18 years to 30 years.
Age Relaxation:- SC/ST/OBC Candidate Relaxation as per on government rule regulation.
SC/ST-05 Year, OBC- 03 Year.