ITBP Recruitment 2023: Monthly Salary Upto 112400, Check Posts, Qualification, and How to Apply
ITBP Recruitment 2023 Online Apply: ITBP (Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force) is looking for eligible Indian citizens to apply for the position of Sub Inspector (Education and Stress Counsellor) Group “B” (Non-Gazetted) (Non-Ministerial) on a temporary basis. The recruitment drive has 9 vacancies for this post, according to the official notification of ITBP Recruitment 2023. The minimum and maximum age limit for applicants should be between 20 to 25 years, as stated in the same notification. There is an application fee of Rs. 200 that candidates need to pay to apply for this position. The online application process will start on 19th May 2023 at 00:01 AM, as mentioned in the official notification of ITBP Recruitment 2023.
ITBP Recruitment 2023 Notification: The selection process for the ITBP Recruitment 2023 will involve a Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Physical Standard Test (PST), Written Test, Verification of Documents, Detailed Medical Examination (DME)/ Review Medical Examination (RME), as per the official notification. The salary for the selected candidates will be between Rs. 35400 to Rs.112400 per the 7th CPC, according to the same notification. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position through online mode only. No other method of application submission will be accepted. The last date for submitting the application is 17th June 2023, until 11:59 pm. To get more details, candidates are advised to go through the official notification thoroughly.
ITBP Recruitment 2023 Notification
Recruitment Organization : Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP)
ITBP Recruitment 2023 Apply Online
ITBP Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Department||Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP)|
|Post Name||Sub Inspector|
|Number of Vacancy||09 Post|
|Job Location||All Over in India|
|Salary||Pay Scale Rs. 1,24,000/- Per Month|
|Apply Mode||Online Mode|
Number of Post —
- 09 Post
Post Name —
- Sub Inspector (SI)
ITBP Vacancy Details
Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP) is inviting eligible Indian Citizens to fill up the post of Sub Inspector (Education and Stress Counsellor) Group “B” (Non-Gazetted) (Non-Ministerial) on a temporary basis. There are a total of 09 vacancies for the given post.
|Post Name||No. of Posts|
|Sub Inspector (SI)||09|
Apply Mode –
Who Can Apply —
- All India Job
- Male and Female
Job Location & Exam Center :
ITBP Constable Salary (Pay Scale)
- Pay Scale Rs. 35,400/- To Rs. 1,24,000/- Per Month
Application Form Fee—
- UR/General/OBC Candidate Application Fee– Rs. 200/-
- ST/ST/Female Candidate Application Fee– FREE
- Payment will be made through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/Bank Challan.
ITBP Age Limit —
- Candidates age limit should be 18 years to 25 years.
- OBC Candidate Age Limit — 18 To 28 Years.
- SC/ST Candidate Age Limit–18 To 30 Years.
- Age On 19 May 2023.
- Age Relaxation:- SC/ST/OBC Candidate Relaxation as per on government rule regulation
- SC/ST-05 Year, OBC- 03 Year.
Also Read : CRPF SI Recruitment 2023: 212 Vacancies, Check Post, Eligibility, How to Apply
ITBP Physical Test Details 2023
For Male & Female Candidate —
- Male Candidate – 170 Cms
- Female Candidate – 157 Cms.
- More Details Read Notification.
Running Test & Long Jump — For Male Candidate
- Race 1.6 Kms – To be completed within 07 Minutes 30 Seconds.
- Race 800 Meters – To be completed within 04 Minutes 45 Seconds.
हिन्दी में जानकारी के लिए — Click Here
ITBP Constable Recruitment 2023 Offline Form Application Form
|Photo and Signature (Light Color Background Photo)|
|Education certificate (8th & 10th Pass)|
|Aadhar card (ID Proof)|
Selection Process For ITBP Recruitment 2023—
- Written Exam
- Medical Exam
Also Read: BARC Recruitment 2023: 4374 Vacancies, Check Post, Eligibility How to
Education Qualification for ITBP Recruitment 2023 Notification
- Candidates should have 10th Pass and 12th Pass, Graduate Degree in Psychology OR equivalent from a recognized Board.
- For other education qualification details go to the official notification.
ITBP Recruitment 2023 Important Date
|Starting date for submission of application||19 May 2023|
|Last date for submission of application||17 June 2023|
|Admit Card||Available Soon|
|Exam Date||Available Soon|
How To Fill ITBP Online Form 2023
To fill the ITBP SI Online Form, candidates can follow the below-given steps:
- Step 1: First, visit the official website of ITBP: www.itbpolice.nic.in
- Step 2: On the homepage, click on the “Recruitment” tab.
- Step 3: Now, click on the “ITBP Recruitment 2023” link.
- Step 4: After reading the notification, click on the “Apply Online” link.
- Step 5: Upload scanned copies of your photograph and signature in the required format.
- Step 5: Pay the application fee using an online payment mode such as net banking, debit card, or credit card.
- Step 6: Finally, click on the “Submit” button to complete the application process.
- Step 7: Take a printout of the application form for future reference.
Make sure to keep all the required documents ready before starting the application process. If you face any issues while filling the form, you can refer to the official notification or contact the ITBP authorities for assistance.
Some Important Links
|Apply Online||REGISTRATION | LOGIN|
|Official Notification||Full Notification|
|Step By Step Video In Hindi||Click Here .|
|Official Website||@ itbpolice.nic.in|
Note : All information in this post is correct but if there is any error, we will not be responsible for it. To verify all the details about this post, please visit only the official website related to this notification and read carefully that it is strategic, given above the name of the important link.
YouTube Video: ITBP Recruitment 2023 Notification
FAQs : ITBP Recruitment 2023 Apply Online
What is the eligibility criteria for ITBP SI Recruitment 2023?
The eligibility criteria for ITBP SI Recruitment 2023 include age limit between 20 to 25 years, graduation in Psychology or Education with a diploma in Counseling from a recognized university, and physical fitness standards as per ITBP norms.
How many vacancies are available under ITBP SI Recruitment 2023?
There are a total of 9 vacancies available under ITBP SI Recruitment 2023.
What is the salary offered under ITBP SI Recruitment 2023?
As per the official notification of ITBP Recruitment 2023, the selected candidates will get a salary between Rs. 35400 to Rs.112400 per the 7th CPC.
What is the last date to apply for ITBP SI Recruitment 2023?
The last date to apply for ITBP SI Recruitment 2023 is 17th June 2023 till 11:59 pm.