ITBPF Recruitment 2023 For 136 Post : Salary Upto 112400, Check Age, Notification, How to Apply
ITBPF Recruitment 2023 Apply Online: The Indo Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBPF) has recently announced a recruitment notification aimed at filling vacancies for Medical Officers within the Central Armed Police Force, which includes the Border Security Force (BSF), Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF), Indo Tibetan Border Police (ITBP), Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB), and Assam Rifles (MOSB-2022)..
ITBPF Recruitment 2023 Notification PDF: As per the official notification of ITBPF Recruitment 2023, the number of openings for the positions of Super Specialist Medical Officer (2 I/C) and Specialist Medical Officer (Dy. Commandant) mentioned in the advertisement will remain unchanged. As per the official notification for ITBPF Recruitment 2023, a total of 136 vacancies are available for the position of Medical Officer, specifically for the role of Assistant Commandant.
ITBPF Recruitment 2023
Recruitment Organization: Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP)
Railway Apprentice Notification 2023 PDF
ITBPF Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Recruiting Body||Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP)|
|Recruitment Name||Various Post|
|Post Name||Trade Apprentice|
|Application Start Date||Apply Now|
|Application End Date||30 June 2023|
|Selection Process||Skill Test, Medical Examination, Document Verification|
|Location||All Over In India|
ITBPF Recruitment 2023 Notification
Number of Post —
- 136 Posts
Post Name —
- Various Post
ITBPF Recruitment 2023 Vacancy Details
ITBP Recruitment 2023 Online Apply Post Details, Eligibility & Qualification —
Apply Mode —
- Online Mode
Who Can Apply —
- All India Job
- Male and Female
Job Location & Exam Center :
ITBP Constable Salary (Pay Scale)
- Pay Scale Rs. Rs. 21700 – Rs. 112400/- Per Month
Application Form Fee —
- UR/General/OBC/Other State Candidate Application Fee– Rs. 100/-
- ST/ST/Female Candidate Application Fee– Free/-
- Payment will be made through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/Bank Challan.
- Minimum Age Limit — 18Year
- Age On 1 May 2023
- Age Relaxation:- SC/ST/OBC Candidate Relaxation as per on government rule regulation.
- SC/ST-05 Year, OBC- 03 Year.
Also Read: UPSC Recruitment 2023: Check Posts, Age, Qualification, Salary, and How to Apply
ITBPF recruitment 2023 Physical Test Details
For Male & Female Candidate —
Height — For Male Candidate —
- Male Candidate -Not Mention
- Female Candidate–Not Mention.
Running Test For Male And Female Candidate–
- No Mention
ITBPF recruitment 2023 Online Form Application Form
|Photo and Signature (Light Color Background Photo)|
|Education certificate (8th & 10th Pass)|
|Aadhar card (ID Proof)|
Selection Process For ITBPF recruitment 2023—
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- Written Exam
- Skill Test
- Medical Examination
- Document Verification.
Educational Qualifications For ITBPF recruitment 2023 —
- Candidates should have 10th Pass, 12th Pass, ITI, OR equivalent from a recognized Board.
- Other education qualification details go to the official notification.
|Various Post||10th +ITI Passed in|
Important Date For ITBPF recruitment 2023
|Starting date for submission of application||Apply Now|
|Last date for submission of application||30 June 2023|
|Admit Card||Available Soon|
|Exam Date||Available Soon.|
Also Read: DRDO Recruitment 2023 Notification: Check Post Eligibility Details
How To Fill ITBPF Online Form 2023
Here is a simplified version of the steps to fill the ITBPF recruitment application:
- Visit the official website of ITBPF: www.itbpolice.nic.in.
- Navigate to the “Recruitment” or “Career” section on the website and click on it.
- Find the relevant recruitment notification for the desired position and click on it to access the detailed advertisement.
- Read the advertisement carefully, including eligibility criteria, application process, important dates, and required documents.
- Go back to the recruitment section and click on the “Apply Online” or “Online Application” link for the respective recruitment.
- Register yourself on the ITBPF recruitment portal by providing necessary details and creating a unique login ID and password.
- Log in to the portal using your credentials, fill in the application form with accurate information, upload required documents, review the form, make the payment (if applicable), and submit the application. Finally, take a printout of the application form and gather all necessary documents as mentioned in the advertisement.
Some Important Links
|Apply Online||REGISTRATION | LOGIN|
|Official Notification||New Notification|
|Step By Step Video In Hindi||Click Here .|
|Official Website||@Click Here|
Note : All the information provided in this post is accurate to the best of our knowledge. However, we cannot be held responsible for any errors or discrepancies that may be present.
FAQs: ITBPF recruitment 2023
What is the last date to apply for the ITBPF recruitment 2023 ?
To fill the ITBPF (Indo Tibetan Border Police Force) recruitment application, please follow the steps provided below: Last Date 30 June 2023
What is the age limit for ITBPF recruitment 2023?
Minimum Age Limit — 18Year
Age On 1 May 2023
Age Relaxation:- SC/ST/OBC Candidate Relaxation as per on government rule regulation.
SC/ST-05 Year, OBC- 03 Year.
What is the selection process for ITBPF recruitment 2023?
Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
What is the educational qualification required for ITBPF Recruitment 2023 ?
Candidates should have passed their class 10th exams and possess a NCVT/SCVT certificate in the relevant trade to be eligible for ITBPF Recruitment 2023