Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2023 Apply Online: The Ministry of Defence is currently seeking qualified and experienced individuals for the positions of Deputy General Manager/Regional Manager and Assistant General Manager in different departments. As per the official notification of the Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2023, these appointments will be made on a deputation basis. Successful candidates will be assigned to the Canteen Stores Department within the Ministry of Defence for a fixed period of 2 years..
Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2023 Notification: According to the official notification of the Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2023, there are a total of six vacancies available for the positions mentioned earlier. Interested candidates should note that the maximum age limit for these posts is 56 years. If you wish to apply, you should submit your application to the HQ of MoD (Army), Quartermaster General’s Branch, Canteen Services Directorate, located at West Block-III, Second Floor, Wing-III, RK Puram, New Delhi- 110066.
Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2023
Recruitment Organization : Ministry of Defence
Ministry of Defence Notification 2023 PDF Download
Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2023 Overview
|The Board’s Name||Ministry of Defence|
|The Post’s Title||Deputy General Manager/ Regional Manager and Assistant General Manager|
|Salary||Rs. 30,000/- to Rs. 1,50,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All Over India|
Also Read: NIA Recruitment 2023: New Notification Out For 90+ Vacancies, Check Post, Age, Qualification, Eligibility & How To Apply
Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria :
Number of Post —
- Please Check Notification
Post Name —
|Deputy General Manager/|
|Deputy General Manager||01 Vacancy|
|Assistant General Manager|
|Assistant General Manager|
(Estate & Works)
|Assistant General Manager|
(Electronic Data Processing)
Apply Mode —
- Online/Offline Mode
Job Location & Exam Center :
Who Can Apply —
- All India Job
- Male and Female
Salary (Pay Scale) For Ministry of Defence Vacancy 2023 —
- Rs. 30,000/- to Rs. 1,50,000/- Per Month
Application Form Fee —
- UR/General/OBC/Other State Candidate Application Fee– FREE
- ST/ST/Female Candidate Application Fee– Free.
- Payment will be made through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/Bank Challan.
Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2023 Age Limit —
- Candidates age limit should be 18 years to 40 years.
- OBC Candidate Age Limit — 18 To 43 Years.
- SC/ST Candidate Age Limit–18 To 45 Years.
- Age On 16 August 2023.
- Age Relaxation:- SC/ST/OBC Candidate Relaxation as per on government rule regulation.
- SC/ST-05 Year, OBC- 03 Year.
Trending Today 5 Govt Jobs
- Indian Air Force Group C Recruitment 2023 For MTS, LDC Post Notification at indianairforce.nic.in Online Form
- Army MES Recruitment 2023: Monthly Salary Upto 59050, 7000 Vacancies, Check Posts, Age Limit, Qualifications, How to Apply
- GDS 5th Merit List 2023 Link, State Wise PDF Download
- National Security Guard Recruitment 2023: Salary upto 1.12 lakhs Check Post, Age, Date, Eligibility & How To Apply
- RRB JE Recruitment 2023 Online Form, Notification, Exam Date, Eligibility and How to Apply at @rrbcdg.gov.in
Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2023 Required Documents
Here is a list of required documents for Ministry of Defence Recruitment:
- Educational certificates
- Identity proof (Aadhaar card, PAN card, etc.)
- Date of Birth proof (Birth certificate, 10th mark sheet, etc.)
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- Experience certificate (if applicable)
- Domicile certificate (if applicable)
- Passport-sized photographs
Selection Process For Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2023 Sarkari Result —
- Written Exam
- Document Verification
- Final Merit.
Educational Qualifications For Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2023
- Candidates should have 10th Pass, 12th Pass, Degree OR equivalent from a recognized Board.
- Other education qualification details go to official notification..
Important Date For Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2023
- Starting date for submission of application: 16 2023
- Last date for submission of the application: 16 September 2023.
- Admit Card: Available Soon
- Exam Date: Available Soon
Postal Address/ Gmail ID
Integrated HQ of MoD (Army),
Quartermaster General’s Branch,
Canteen Services Directorate,
West Block-III, Second Floor, Wing-III,
RK Puram, New Delhi- 110066
Also Read: Indian Post Office New Recruitment 2023: Salary upto 29380, 18000+ Vacancies, Check Post, Eligibility, Check Last Date & How to Apply
How To Fill Ministry of Defence Application Form 2023
- Download the Application Form: Visit the official website of the Ministry of Defence or refer to the official notification to download the application form. Ensure that you have the correct and updated form.
- Read the Instructions: Carefully read the instructions provided in the application form and the official notification. Understand the eligibility criteria, required documents, and other important details.
- Fill in the Details: Fill in the application form with accurate and relevant information. Provide personal details, educational qualifications, work experience, and any other required information as per the instructions provided.
- Attach Required Documents: Attach all the necessary documents as specified in the application form and official notification. This may include educational certificates, experience certificates, photographs, identification proof, etc. Ensure that all documents are attested if required.
- Submit the Application: Once you have filled the application form and attached the required documents, submit the form by sending it to the designated postal address mentioned in the official notification. Make sure to submit the application before the specified last date.
Some Important Links
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Step By Step Video In Hindi||Click Here|
Note : All information in this post is correct but if there is any error, we will not be responsible for it. To verify all the details about this post, please visit only the official website related to this notification and read carefully that it is strategic, given above the name of the important link..
FAQ : Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2023 Big Update
What is the last date of Ministry of Defence Bharti 2023 online form?
Last Date of Online Application for Mini of Defence is 16 August 2023
What is Ministry of Defence salary?
Rs. 30,000/- to Rs. 1,20,000/- per month
What is age limit for Ministry of Defence?
Officers / Officials who have retired from Central/ State Government / PSUs/ Autonomous Bodies / Universities / Govt. R&D
YouTube: Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2023 Notification