MyGov Recruitment 2023 Apply Online: Monthly Salary upto 35400, Check Post, Eligibility Details
MyGov Recruitment 2023 Apply Online: MyGov, which is an Independent Business Division under the Digital India Corporation, is currently seeking to hire Indian nationals for the role of Web Developer/HTML. The selected candidate will be placed on probation for the first three months from the date of joining. As per the official notification for MyGov Recruitment 2023, the shortlisted candidates will be responsible for developing top-quality HTML files based on the latest HTML5 and W3C standards. This recruitment drive is for a single vacancy. The ideal age range for applicants is between 25 and 30 years..
MyGov Recruitment 2023 Sarkari Result: According to the official notification for MyGov Recruitment 2023, candidates who are interested in the job can apply by filling out an online application form that is available on the official website. The selected candidates will be placed on a probationary period for the first three months, which may be reduced or extended based on their performance. Upon successful completion of the initial contract period, the candidates will be given a regular contract.
It is mentioned in the notification that the job advertisement was released on 11th January 2023.
MyGov Recruitment 2023 Apply Online
Recruitment Organization: The Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO)
MyGov Recruitment 2023 Sarkari Result
MyGov Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Post Name||HTML/ Web Developer|
|Advertisement Number||MyGov Vacancy 2023|
|Salary/Pay Scale||Rs.19,900 – 35,400 /- Per Month|
|Job Location||All India|
MyGov Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Number of Post —
- Please Check Notification
Post Name —
- HTML/ Web Developer
Apply Mode —
- Online Mode/Offline Mode.
Who Can Apply —
- All India Job
- Male and Female
Job Location & Exam Center :
Salary (Pay Scale) Pay Scale for MyGov Recruitment 2023 —
- Salary (Pay Scale) Rs.19,900 – Rs. 35,400 /- Per Month
Application Form Fee—
- UR/General/OBC/Other State Candidate Application Fee– FREE
- ST/ST/Female Candidate Application Fee– FREE
- Payment will be made through (Online mode.
Age Limit For MyGov Recruitment 2023 —
- Candidates age limit should be 18 years to 35 years.
- OBC Candidate Age Limit — 18 To 38 Years.
- SC/ST Candidate Age Limit– 18 To 40 Years.
- Age On 30 May 2023
- Age Relaxation:- SC/ST/OBC Candidate Relaxation as per on government rule regulation.
- SC/ST-05 Year, OBC- 03 Year.
Trending Today 2 Govt Jobs
Physical Test Details For MyGov Recruitment 2023
For Male & Female Candidate —
Chest- Only For Male Candidate —
Running Test & Long Jump — For Male Candidate
Running Test & Long Jump — For Female Candidate
हिन्दी में जानकारी के लिए — Click Here
MyGov Recruitment 2023 Online Form Application Form
|Photo and Signature (Light Color Background Photo)|
|Education certificate (8th & 10th Pass)|
|Aadhar card (ID Proof)|
Selection Process For MyGov Recruitment 2023 —
- Document Verification
- Final Merit.
Educational Qualifications —
- Candidates should have 10th Pass and 12th Pass, Post Graduate degree in a relevant discipline (basic sciences) OR equivalent from a recognized Board.
- For other education qualification details go to official notification.
Important Date For MyGov Recruitment 2023
|Starting date for submission of application||Start Now|
|Last date for submission of the application||22 May 2023|
|Admit Card||Available Soon|
|Exam Date||Available Soon.|
How To Fill MyGov Online Form 2023
To fill the MyGov online application form, you can follow the steps given below:
- Step 1: Visit the official website of MyGov and navigate to the recruitment section.
- Step 2: Look for the job post for which you want to apply and click on the “Apply Now” button.
- Step 3: Read the instructions and eligibility criteria carefully before proceeding to fill the application form.
- Step 4: Fill in all the required details such as your personal information, educational qualifications, work experience, etc. Make sure to provide accurate information.
- Step 5: Upload all the necessary documents such as your photograph, signature, and relevant certificates in the prescribed format and size.
- Step 6: Review the details entered and make any necessary corrections.
- Step 7: Pay the application fee, if applicable, through the available online payment modes.
- Step 8: Submit the application form and take a printout of the same for future reference.
It is advisable to keep a copy of the submitted application form and payment receipt for future reference.
Some Important Links
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Full Notification|
|Step By Step Video In Hindi||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Note : All information in this post is correct but if there is any error, we will not be responsible for it. To verify all the details about this post, please visit only the official website related to this notification and read carefully that it is strategic, given above the name of the important link.
FAQ : MyGov Recruitment 2023 Apply Online
what is the recruitment process in MyGov?
What is Age limit for MyGov Recruitment 2023?
Candidates age limit should be 18 years to 33 years.
Age Relaxation:- SC/ST/OBC Candidate Relaxation as per on government rule regulation.
SC/ST-05 Year, OBC- 03 Year.
What is the last date to apply for MyGov?
The last date for applying online for Indian Post Staff Driver is 30 April 2023.