Recently, the Northern Coalfields Limited (NCL) has announced the NCL Recruitment 2023, offering numerous job opportunities for interested candidates. Northern Coalfields Limited (NCL) is a Mini Ratna Company and a subsidiary of Coal India Limited, which is a Government of India enterprise functioning under the Ministry of Coal. Recently, NCL has released a notification on its official website, www.nclcil.in, regarding the recruitment of 700 Apprenticeship posts. The interested candidates who meet the eligibility criteria specified in the official notification can apply online for NCL Recruitment 2023.
The online application process for NCL Recruitment 2023 has already commenced and will remain active until 3rd August 2023. Aspiring candidates are advised to read the article to familiarize themselves with all the essential details related to the recruitment drive.
NCL Recruitment 2023 Apply Online
Recruitment Organization : Northern Coalfields Limited (NCL)
NCL Notification 2023 PDF Download
NCL Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Organization||Northern Coalfields Limited (NCL)|
|Mode of Application||Online Mode|
|Salary||Rs. 9,000/- to Rs. 16,000/- Per Month|
|Registration Dates||20th July to 30th August 2023|
|Selection Process||Merit-Based and Document Verification|
NCL Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria :
Number of Post —
- 700 Post
Post Name —
|Position of Graduate Apprentice Trainees|
|Bachelor of Computer Application||25|
|Bachelor of Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering||13|
|Bachelor of Pharmacy||20|
|Bachelor of Commerce||30|
|Bachelor of Science||44|
|Bachelor of Electrical Engineering||72|
|Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering||91|
|Bachelor of Mining Engineering||83|
|Bachelor of Computer Science & Engineering||02|
|Position of Technician Apprentice Trainees|
|Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering||13|
|Diploma in Electrical Engineering||90|
|Diploma in Mechanical Engineering||103|
|Diploma in Mining Engineering||114|
Apply Mode —
- Online/Offline Mode
Job Location & Exam Center :
Who Can Apply —
- All India Job
- Male and Female
Salary (Pay Scale) For NCL Vacancy 2023 —
- Rs. 9,000/- to Rs. 16,000/- Per Month
Application Form Fee —
- UR/General/OBC/Other State Candidate Application Fee– FREE
- ST/ST/Female Candidate Application Fee– Free.
- Payment will be made through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/Bank Challan.
NCL Recruitment 2023 Age Limit —
- Candidates age limit should be 18 years to 26 years.
- OBC Candidate Age Limit — 18 To 29 Years.
- SC/ST Candidate Age Limit–18 To 31 Years.
- Age On 16 August 2023.
- Age Relaxation:- SC/ST/OBC Candidate Relaxation as per on government rule regulation.
- SC/ST-05 Year, OBC- 03 Year.
Trending Today 5 Govt Jobs
- Indian Air Force Group C Recruitment 2023 For MTS, LDC Post Notification at indianairforce.nic.in Online Form
- Army MES Recruitment 2023: Monthly Salary Upto 59050, 7000 Vacancies, Check Posts, Age Limit, Qualifications, How to Apply
- GDS 5th Merit List 2023 Link, State Wise PDF Download
- National Security Guard Recruitment 2023: Salary upto 1.12 lakhs Check Post, Age, Date, Eligibility & How To Apply
- RRB JE Recruitment 2023 Online Form, Notification, Exam Date, Eligibility and How to Apply at @rrbcdg.gov.in
NCL Recruitment 2023 Required Documents
Here is a list of required documents for NCL Recruitment:
- Educational certificates
- Identity proof (Aadhaar card, PAN card, etc.)
- Date of Birth proof (Birth certificate, 10th mark sheet, etc.)
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- Experience certificate (if applicable)
- Domicile certificate (if applicable)
- Passport-sized photographs
Selection Process For NCL Recruitment 2023 Sarkari Result —
- Written Exam
- Document Verification
- Final Merit.
Educational Qualifications For NCL Recruitment 2023
- Candidates should have 10th Pass, 12th Pass, Degree OR equivalent from a recognized Board.
- Other education qualification details go to official notification..
Important Date For NCL Recruitment 2023
- NCL Notification 2023 Release Date: 10th July 2023
- Apply Online Start Date: 20th July 2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: 03rd August 2023
- Release of the list of shortlisted candidates for Document Verification (Tentative): 10th August 2023
- Commencement of Training (Tentative): 21st August 2023
Also Read: Indian Post Office New Recruitment 2023: Salary upto 29380, 18000+ Vacancies, Check Post, Eligibility, Check Last Date & How to Apply
How To Fill NCL Online Form 2023
- Step 1: Visit the official website of Northern Coalfields Limited (NCL) at www.nclcil.in.
- Step 2: Look for the “Recruitment 2023” section on the website and click on the link to access the online application form.
- Step 3: Read the official notification carefully to understand the eligibility criteria and other important instructions.
- Step 4: Fill out the online application form with accurate personal, educational, and other required details.
- Step 5: Upload scanned copies of necessary documents as per the specified format and size.
- Step 6: Double-check all the entered information and submit the application form before the deadline.
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Step By Step Video In Hindi||Click Here|
Note : All information in this post is correct but if there is any error, we will not be responsible for it. To verify all the details about this post, please visit only the official website related to this notification and read carefully that it is strategic, given above the name of the important link..
FAQ : NCL Recruitment 2023 Big Update
What is the last date of NCL Bharti 2023 online form?
Last Date of Online Application for Mini of Defence is 03 August 2023
What is NCL salary?
Rs. 30,000/- to Rs. 1,20,000/- per month
What is age limit for NCL?
Age Limit 18 to 31 Year