NHM Maharashtra Bharti 2022 : Apply for 280 Staff Nurse, MTS and Other Posts | Big Update
NHM Maharashtra Bharti 2022 : Hello friends, how are you all? Today we will talk about the recruitment. He has released advertisement for bumper recruitment on behalf of National Health Mission, District, Thane, Maharashtra. In this recruitment Staff Nurse, MTS and Other Posts Vacancy. Other Details NHM Maharashtra Recruitment 2022, BSF NHM Maharashtra Recruitment 2022 Notification, NHM Maharashtra Vacancy 2022, NHM Maharashtra Online Form 2022, National Health Mission Bharti 2022, Salary, age limit, Physical Details, Running, last date to apply, application fee, eligibility details are explained below.
NHM Maharashtra Bharti 2022
Recruitment Organization : National Health Mission
NHM Maharashtra Vacancy 2022
|Telegram Group||Click Here|
NHM Maharashtra Recruitment 2022 Overview
|Job Type||Government Job|
|Name of Recruitment||NHM Maharashtra Recruitment 2022|
|Name of Organization||National Health Mission|
|Post Name||Assistant Commandant.|
|Salary||Rs. 56,100- To Rs. 77,500/- Per Month|
|Apply Mode||Online Mode.|
NHM Maharashtra Bharti 2022 Vacancy Details
Number of Post —
- 280 Post
NHM Maharashtra Vacancy Details :
- Staff Nurse Male – 83 Posts
- Staff Nurse Female – 16 Posts
- Cardiologist(Super Specialist)- 1 Post
- Gynecologist (Super Specialist)- 1 Post
- Nephrologist (Super Specialist)- 1 Post
- Pediatrician (Specialist) – 13 Posts
- Surgeon (Specialist) – 6 Posts
- Radiologist (Specialist) – 1 Post
- Anesthetists (Specialist) – 11 Posts
- Physician (Specialist) – 8 Posts
- Orthopedic (Specialist) – 1 Post
- Ophthalmologist – 1 Post
- Dentist – 6 Posts
- Medical Officer – 29 Posts
- Clinical Psychologist (NMHP) – 1 Post
- Medical Officer AYUSH (UG) – 2 Posts
- Medical Officer (Male) RBSK – 6 Posts
- Medical Officer (Female) RBSK – 7 Posts
- Psychiatrist Social Worker – 1 Post
- Audiologist – 1 Post
- Facility Manager E- Sushrut – 3 Posts
- Dietitian – 2 Posts
- Counselor – 16 Posts
- Instructor For Hearing Impaired Children – 1 Post
- Psychiatric Nurse – 1 Post
- Physiotherapist – 1 Post
- Statistical Investigator – 2 Posts
- Programme Assistant DEO – 4 Posts
- Accountant – 2 Posts
- Para Medical Worker – 2 Posts
- MTS (Malaria Technical Supervisor) – 1 Post
- Dental Technician – 1 Post
- Dialysis Technician – 11 Posts
- Cold Chain Technician – 3 Posts
- Dental Hygienist – 2 Posts
- CT scan Technician – 2 Posts
- BSU Technician – 6 Posts
- Lab Technician – 10 Posts
- STS ( Senior Treatment Supervisor),and STLS (Senior Tuberculosis laboratory Supervisor) – Posts
- Online mode
Who Can Apply —
- All India Job
- Male and Female
Job Location & Exam Center —
Salary (Pay Scale) For NHM Maharashtra Bharti 2022
- Pay Scale Salary Rs. 56,100- To Rs. 77,500/- Per Month
Application Form Fee
- For General/OBC Candidate Application Fee– FREE
- For SC/ST Candidate Application Fee– Free
- Payment will be made through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/Bank Challan.
Age Limit For NHM Maharashtra Bharti 2022 :
- Candidates age limit should be 18 years to 35 years.
- OBC Candidate Age Limit — 18 To 38 Years.
- SC/ST Candidate Age Limit– 18 To 40 Years.
- Age On 22 November 2022
- Age Relaxation:- SC/ST/OBC Candidate Relaxation as per on government rule regulation.
- SC/ST-05 Year, OBC- 03 Year.
Trending Top 5 Vacancy 2022
- Ministry Of Defence Group C Recruitment 2022 » 10th Pass
- CISF Constable Recruitment 2022 Notification » 1050 Post
- Indian Navy Agniveer Recruitment 2022 » 3000 SSR, MR Post
- SSB Sub-Inspector Recruitment 2022 » 1500 Posts | SI Vacancy
- ITBP Head Constable Recruitment 2022 Apply Online
NHM Maharashtra Bharti Physical Test Details 2022
Height — For Male & Female Candidate —
Running Test & Long Jump — For Male & Female Candidate
हिन्दी में जानकारी के लिए — Click Here
NHM Maharashtra Bharti Requisites of Online Application Form
|Photo and Signature (Light Color Background Photo)|
|Education certificate (8th & 10th Pass)|
|Aadhar card (ID Proof)|
Selection Process For NHM Maharashtra Bharti 2022 —
- Written Exam
- Physical Test
- Document Verification
- Merit List.
Educational Qualification —
- Candidates should have Class 10th, 12th and GNM/B.Sc. Nursing or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University.
- Other education qualification details go to official notification.
NHM Maharashtra Bharti 2022 Important Date
|Starting date for submission of application||Application Form Start|
|Last date for submission of application||21 November 2022.|
|Admit Card||Available Soon|
|Exam Date||Available Soon|
How To Fill NHM Maharashtra Online Form 2022
- Go to the official site of Indian NHM Maharashtra Official website.
- Find and select the required notification on the home page.
- Fill the Online application form….
- Interested candidates can submit the application through the Online link given through the official website or in the important links section directly below.
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Join Job Alert Group||Telegram || WhatsApp|
|Step By Step Video In Hindi||Click Here|
|हिन्दी में जानकारी के लिए||Click Here|
Note : All information in this post is correct but if there is any error, we will not be responsible for it. To verify all the details about this post, please visit only the official website related to this notification and read carefully that it is strategic, given above the name of the important link.
YouTube Video – NHM Maharashtra Bharti 2022
FAQ – NHM Maharashtra Bharti 2022 Online Apply
What is BSF age limit?
Candidates age limit should be 18 years to 25 years.
OBC Candidate Age Limit — 18 To 27 Years.
SC/ST Candidate Age Limit– 18 To 30 Years.
What is qualification for NHM Maharashtra?
Candidates should have 10+2 Pass or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University.
How Many Total Vacancy in NHM Maharashtra Bharti?
What is Age Limit in NHM Maharashtra Bharti 2022?
Candidates age limit should be 18 years to 30 years.
What is Fee in NHM Maharashtra Bharti 2022?
For General/OBC Candidate Application Fee– Rs. 100/-
For SC/ST Candidate Application Fee– Free
Payment will be made through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/Bank Challan.