SSC MTS Syllabus 2023 and Exam Pattern | Havaldar Exam Pattern PDF Check New Details Here
SSC MTS Syllabus 2023 : SSC MTS Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2023: The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released the new exam pattern and syllabus for the SSC Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) Examination-2022. The SSC MTS 2022 Notification is released on January 18, 2023. This year the SSC has changed the exam pattern of the MTS Recruitment. Now, there will be only one written exam in Computer Based Test (CBT) mode. The descriptive paper has been removed from the selection process of MTS. The new exam pattern and syllabus for the SSC MTS 2023 exam are given here.
SSC MTS and Havaldar Syllabus 2023 : Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released SSC MTS Syllabus and Exam pattern along with the notification. The complete overview for (SSC MTS Syllabus 2023) SSC MTS and Havaldar Exam is tabulated below.
SSC MTS Syllabus 2023
Recruitment Organization : Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
SSM MTS Recruitment 2023 Notification
|Telegram Group||Click Here|
SSC MTS Syllabus 2023
|Recruitment Organization||Staff Selection Commission (SSC).|
|Post Name||MTS & Havaldar|
|Advt No.||SSC MTS & Havaldar Vacancy 2023|
|Number of Post||11409 Posts|
|Salary/ Pay Scale||Rs. 25,500/- To Rs. 81,100/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All Over in India|
|Mode of Apply||Online Mode|
|Category||SSC MTS Syllabus 2023|
|WhatsApp Group Link||Click Here|
Number of Post —
- 11409 Post
Post Name —
- Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)
SSC MTS & Havaldar Vacancy Details –
Apply Mode —
- Online Mode
Who Can Apply —
- All India Job
- Male and Female
Job Location & Exam Center :
Salary (Pay Scale) For SSC MTS 2023 Notification —
- Rs. 25,500/- To Rs. 81,100/- Per Month
Trending Today 5 Govt Jobs
- Income Tax Recruitment 2023
- ITBP Constable Tradesman Recruitment 2023 Online Apply
- Cantonment Board Recruitment 2023
- South Central Railway Recruitment 2023 Apply Online
- Railway TC Recruitment 2023 » 4000 Post
Physical Test Details For SSC Havaldar Recruitment 2023
For Male & Female Candidate —
Height — For Male Candidate —
- For All Male Candidate Post – 165 Cm.
- For All Female Candidate Post – 157 Cm.
- All North India Zone Candidate- Male — 165 Cm. Female— 152
Chest— (Only For Male Candidate)
- 80+5 Cm. (Expanded).
Running Test For Male And Female Candidate–
- For Male Candidate : 1600 Meter in 15 Minutes.
- For Female Candidate : 1 Km in 20 Minutes.
Cycling Test For Male And Female Candidate–
Selection Process For SSC MTS 2023 Notification —
- Online Exam (Computer Based Exam)
- Physical Test Details
- Document Verification
- Final Merit.
SSC MTS Exam Pattern 2023 ( Syllabus ) —
SSC MTS & Havaldar Exam Subject 2023 —
- Candidates’ understanding of the Basics of English Language, its vocabulary, grammar, sentence structure, synonyms, antonyms and its correct usage, etc. and writing ability would be tested.
General Intelligence and Reasoning:
- It would include questions of non-verbal type. The test will include questions on similarities and differences, space visualization, problem solving, analysis, judgment, decision making, visual memory, discriminating observation, relationship concepts, figure classification, arithmetical number series, non-verbal series etc.
- The test will also include questions designed to test the candidate’s abilities to deal with abstract ideas and symbols and their relationship, arithmetical computation and other analytical functions.
- This paper will include questions on problems relating to Number Systems, Computation of Whole Numbers, Decimals and Fractions and relationship between Numbers, Fundamental arithmetical operations, Percentages, Ratio and Proportion, Averages, Interest, Profit and Loss, Discount, use of Tables and Graphs, Mensuration, Time and Distance, Ratio and Time, Time and Work, etc.
- Questions will be designed to test the ability of the candidate’s general awareness of the environment around him and its application to society. Questions will also be designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of everyday observation and experience in their scientific aspects as may be expected of an educated person.
- The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighboring countries especially pertaining to Sports, History, Culture, Geography, Economic scene, General Polity including Indian Constitution, and Scientific Research etc.
Important Link :-
- Go to the official site of SSC 2023 Notification Website.
- Find and select the required notification on the home page.
- Fill the Online application form..
- Before proceeding, read the instructions in their entirety in the notification.
- Apply or complete the application form before the deadline.
- Interested candidates can submit the application through the Online link given through the official website or in the important links section directly below..
Some Important Links
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Full Notification|
|Join Job Alert Group||Telegram || WhatsApp|
|Step By Step Video In Hindi||Click Here|
|हिन्दी में जानकारी के लिए||Click Here|
Note : All information in this post is correct but if there is any error, we will not be responsible for it. To verify all the details about this post, please visit only the official website related to this notification and read carefully that it is strategic, given above the name of the important link.
FAQ : SSC MTS Syllabus 2023
Will SSC CGL happen in 2023?
The SSC CGL exam 2023 recruitment is now started.
How can I apply for SSC 2023?
Go to the official site of SSC 2023 Notification Website.
Find and select the required notification on the home page.
Fill the Online application form..
SSC MTS and Havaldar Recruitment 2023 Name of Posts
11409 Post MTS and Havaldar Post