UP Police Constable Recruitment 2023 : Uttar Pradesh Police has invited online application for the Constable and Fireman Notification on its official website. Check UP recruitment 2023 application process, age limit, Eligibility, Vacancy Details, Exam Pattern qualification and other details here.
UP Police Constable Vacancy 2023 : Hello friends, how are you all? Today we will talk about the recruitment. He has issued a direct recruitment advertisement from the Uttar Pradesh Police (UP Police). In this recruitment, candidates can apply from any state. Female and male candidates can apply. Other Details of UP Police Constable Recruitment 2023 Notification, UP Police Constable 2023 Notification, UP Police Constable Recruitment 2023 Apply Online, UP Police Recruitment 2023, UP Police Constable Online Form 2023, UP Police Constable Vacancy 2023, UP Police Constable Bharti 2023, UP Police Firemen Offline Form 2023, New Govt Jobs, age limit, last date, application fees, eligibility details are explained below.
UP Police Constable Recruitment 2023
Recruitment Organization : Uttar Pradesh Police (UPP)
UP Police Constable Bharti 2023 Apply Online
UP Police Constable Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Recruitment Organization||Uttar Pradesh Police (UPP)|
|Post Name||GD Constable, Fireman|
|Salary/ Pay Scale||Rs. 25,500/–Rs.40,000/– Per Month|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Mode of Apply||Online Mode|
|Category||UP Police Constable Recruitment 2023|
|Join WhatsApp Group||Click Here|
Also Read: Bihar Police Constable Recruitment 2023: Monthly Salary Upto 69100, 21391 Vacancies, Check Posts, Age Limit, Qualifications, How to Apply
UP Police Constable Recruitment 2023 Apply Online
Number of Post —
- 35000+ Post
Post Name —
- Constable (Male & Female)
UP Police Constable Vacancy Details 2023 —
Apply Mode :
- Online Mode
Who Can Apply —
- All India Job
- Male and Female
Job Location & Exam Center :
Salary (Pay Scale) For UP Police Recruitment 2023 —
- Pay Scale Rs. 25,500/–Rs.40,000/– Per Month
Application Form Fee—
- UR/General/OBC/Other State Candidate Application Fee– Rs. 400/-
- ST/ST/Female Candidate Application Fee– FREE
- Payment will be made through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/Bank Challan.
Age Limit For UP Police Constable Recruitment 2023 —
- Candidates age limit should be 18 years to 23 years.
- OBC Candidate Age Limit — 18 To 26 Years.
- SC/ST Candidate Age Limit– 18 To 28 Years.
- Female Candidates age limit should be 18 years to 26 years.
- Age On 01 April 2023
- Age Relaxation:- SC/ST/OBC Candidate Relaxation as per on government rule regulation.
- SC/ST-05 Year, OBC- 03 Year.
Trending Today 5 Govt Jobs
- SSC CHSL Answer Key 2023 Date Pdf Link, Download
- CRPF HCM ANSWER KEY 2023 , Direct Link For Answer Key, Cut Off
- GDS 2nd Merit List 2023 Date Pdf Link, Download
- RBI Recruitment 2023 10th Pass, Apply For Assistant Post PDF Check Eligibility
- Central Railway Recruitment 2023 Latest Job Openings, Eligibility
Physical Test Details For UP Police Constable Recruitment 2023
For Male & Female Candidate —
Height — For Male & Female Candidate —
- For Male Candidate Post- 168 Cm.
- For Female Candidate — 152 Cm.
- All North India Zone Candidate- Male- 160 Cm., Female- 147 Cm.
Weight – Minimum 40 KG (Only For Female Candidate)
Running Test & Long Jump — For Male Candidate
- For Male Candidate — 4.8 Km in 28 Minutes (Male )
- For Female Candidate— 2.4 KM in 16 Minutes (Female).
हिन्दी में जानकारी के लिए — Click Here
UP Police Constable Recruitment 2023 Online Form Application Form
|Photo and Signature (Light Color Background Photo)|
|Education certificate (8th & 10th Pass)|
|Aadhar card (ID Proof)|
Selection Process For UP Police Constable Recruitment 2023 —
- Written Exam
- Physical Test
- Medical Examination
- Document Verification.
UP Police Constable Syllabus 2023 ( Exam Pattern)
|Name of Subject||Maximum Questions||Marks|
|Mental Aptitude/Reasoning Ability||37||74|
Educational Qualifications —
- Candidates should have 10th Pass 12th Pass OR equivalent from a recognized Board.
- Other education qualification details go to official notification.
Important Date For UP Police Constable Recruitment 2023
|Starting date for submission of application||10 August 2023 .|
|Last date for submission of application||Update Soon .|
|Admit Card||Available Soon.|
|Exam Date||Available Soon.|
How To Fill UP Police Constable Online Form 2023
- Go to the official site of UP Police Website.
- Find and select the required notification on the home page.
- Fill the Online application form..
- Before proceeding, read the instructions in their entirety in the notification.
- Apply or complete the application form before the deadline.
- Interested candidates can submit the application through the Online link given through the official website or in the important links section directly below.
Some Important Links
|Online Form||Click Here|
|Notification PDF||Click Here|
|Jagran News||Click Here|
|Join Job Alert Group||Telegram || WhatsApp|
|Step By Step Video In Hindi||Click Here|
|हिन्दी में जानकारी के लिए||Click Here|
Note : All information in this post is correct but if there is any error, we will not be responsible for it. To verify all the details about this post, please visit only the official website related to this notification and read carefully that it is strategic, given above the name of the important link.
FAQ : UP Police Constable Recruitment 2023
What is Age Limit For UP Police Constable Recruitment 2023?
Candidates age limit should be 18 years to 22 years.
OBC Candidate Age Limit — 18 To 25 Years.
SC/ST Candidate Age Limit– 18 To 27 Years.
Age On 26 January 2023
Age Relaxation:- SC/ST/OBC Candidate Relaxation as per on government rule regulation.
SC/ST-05 Year, OBC- 03 Year.
What are the UP Police Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria?
candidate must have 12th class or its equivalent educational qualification by a board established by law in India
How to apply for UP Police Constable Recruitment 2023?
Apply Online from the website http://uppbpb.gov.in/
What is the last date to apply for UP Police Constable Recruitment 2023?
26 January 2023
What is the eligibility criteria for UP Police Constable Recruitment 2023?
The candidates must have passed 10+2 (Intermediate) class or its equivalent from a recognized board. For detailed eligibility check refer to the article above.