ESIC Recruitment 2023 Notification: The Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) has released a notification inviting applications from eligible candidates for positions such as Professor, Associate Professor, and Assistant Professor across various disciplines. As per the official notification for ESIC recruitment in 2023, the maximum age limit for applicants is 67 years. The chosen candidate, as outlined in the official notice, will receive a monthly salary of up to Rs. 2,33,919. The selection process will involve interviews. These interviews are scheduled to take place on the 23rd and 24th of August. They will be held at the New Academic Block, ESIC MC and PGIMSR, located in Rajajinagar, Bangalore. The interview timings are set between 9:30 am and 10:30 am.
There are a total of 14 job openings available for the mentioned positions. As per the official ESIC Recruitment notification of 2023, the selected candidates will be offered a contract for an initial duration of 3 years. This contract can potentially be extended for an additional 2 years. Individuals who are interested and meet the required eligibility criteria have the option to submit their applications online by visiting the official website.
ESIC Recruitment 2023 Notification
Recruitment Organization : The Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC)
ESIC Notification 2023 PDF Download
ESIC Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Organization||The Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC)|
|Post Name||Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor|
|Mode of Apply||Interview|
|Application Start Date||To Be Notified|
|Total Vacancy||14 Posts|
|Exam Date||To Be Notified|
|Salary / Pay||Rs.32900/- to Rs. ₹ 233919/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All India|
|Google News||Follow Now|
Also Read: Northern Railway Recruitment 2023: Monthly Salary upto ₹ 37000, Check Vacancies, Post, Eligibility, and Process to Apply
Number of Post —
- Please Check Notice
Post Name —
- Associate Professor and
- Assistant Professor
- Online Mode
Who Can Apply —
- All India Job
- Male and Female
Job Location & Exam Center :
Salary (Pay Scale) For ESIC Recruitment 2023 —
- Salary (Pay Scale) Rs.32900/- to Rs. ₹ 233919/- Per Month
Application Form Fee—
- UR/General/OBC/Other State Candidate Application Fee– FREE
- ST/ST/Female Candidate Application Fee– FREE
- Payment will be made through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/Bank Challan.
ESIC Recruitment 2023 Age Limit —
- Candidates age limit should be 18 years to 63 years.
- OBC Candidate Age Limit — 18 To 64 Years.
- SC/ST Candidate Age Limit– 18 To 67 Years.
- Age On 25 August 2023
- Age Relaxation:- SC/ST/OBC Candidate Relaxation as per on government rule regulation.
- SC/ST-05 Year, OBC- 03 Year.
Physical Test Details For ESIC Vacancy 2023
For Male & Female Candidate —
Running Test For Male And Female Candidate–
हिन्दी में जानकारी के लिए — Click Here
ESIC Vacancy 2023 Online Form Application Form
|Photo and Signature (Light Color Background Photo)|
|Education certificate (8th & 10th Pass)|
|Aadhar card (ID Proof)|
Also Read: Forest Guard Recruitment 2023: Monthly Salary Upto 69100, 800+ Vacancies, Check Age Limit, Qualifications, How to Apply
Selection Process For ESIC Recruitment 2023 —
- Final Merit
Educational Qualifications —
- Candidates should have 10th Pass 12th Pass and degree/ diploma OR equivalent from a recognized Board.
- Other education qualification details go to official notification.
Important Date For ESIC Recruitment 2023
|Starting date for submission of application||Start Now|
|Last date for submission of application||23 August 2023|
|Admit Card||Available Soon|
|Interview Date||23rd and 24th August|
Also Read: Indian Navy Recruitment 2023: Monthly Salary upto 41,500 Check Post, Vacancies, Eligibility, and Process to Apply
- The interview will be held on-
- Date- 23rd and 24th August
- Venue- New Academic Block, ESIC MC and PGIMSR, Rajajinagar, Bangalore
- Time- 9:30 am to 10:30 am
Also Read: Coal India Vacancy 2023: Monthly Salary upto ₹ 92400, 1700+ Vacancies, Check Post, Eligibility, and Process to Apply
How To Fill ESIC Online Form 2023
- Go to the official site of ESIC Website.
- Find and select the required notification on the home page.
- Fill the Online application form.
- Before proceeding, read the instructions in their entirety in the notification.
- Apply or complete the application form before the deadline.
- Interested candidates can submit the application through the Online link given through the official website or in the important links section directly below.
Some Important Links
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Step By Step Video In Hindi||Click Here|
Note : All information in this post is correct but if there is any error, we will not be responsible for it. To verify all the details about this post, please visit only the official website related to this notification and read carefully that it is strategic, given above the name of the important link.
FAQ : ESIC Recruitment 2023 Apply Online
What is Age limit for ESIC Recruitment 2023?
Candidates age limit should be 18 years to 25 years.
OBC Candidate Age Limit — 18 To 28 Years.
SC/ST Candidate Age Limit– 18 To 30 Years.
What is the salary of ESIC Recruitment 2023?
Rs.32900/- to Rs. ₹ 233919/- Per Month