Indian Coast Guard Vacancy 2023 Notification: The Indian Coast Guard seeks eligible candidates for Navik (General Duty), Navik (Domestic Branch), Yantrik (Mechanical), Yantrik (Electrical), and Yantrik (Electronics) positions. There are 350 vacancies available.
Indian Coast Guard Vacancy 2023 Online Apply: The Indian Coast Guard’s 2023 recruitment notification specifies that candidates must hold a Class 10th certificate from an education board recognized by the Council of Boards for School Education (COBSE). Selected candidates will undergo document verification and a medical examination. Application submission is exclusively online through the official website, with no other mode accepted.
Indian Coast Guard Vacancy 2023
Recruitment Organization : Indian Coast Guard
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2023 Pdf
Indian Coast Guard Vacancy 2023 Overview
|Posts||Navik (General Duty), Navik (Domestic Branch), Yantrik (Mechanical), Yantrik (Electrical), Yantrik (Electronics)|
|Age Criteria||Minimum 18 years, Maximum 22 years|
|Selection Process||Computer Test, Assessment/Adaptability Test, Physical Fitness Test|
|Merit Criteria||Given Below|
|Qualification||Class 10th pass from a COBSE-recognized education board|
|Application Mode||Online through the official website|
|Application Fee||Rs. 300 (SC/ST candidates exempt)|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Also Read: RPF Vacancy 2023: Monthly Salary upto 63200, 9620 Vacancies, Check Posts, Age Limit, Qualifications, How to Apply
Indian Coast Guard Vacancy 2023 Eligibility Criteria :
Number of Post —
- 350 Post
Post Name —
- Navik (General Duty), Navik (Domestic Branch), Yantrik (Mechanical), Yantrik (Electrical), Yantrik (Electronics)
- Online Mode
Post Name And Vacancies For Indian Coast Guard Vacancy 2023
Who Can Apply —
- All India Job
- Male and Female
Job Location & Exam Center :
Application Form Fee—
- UR/General/OBC/Other State Candidate Application Fee– Rs. 300/-
- ST/ST/Female Candidate Application Fee– Rs. 0/-
- PWD Candidate Application Fee– Rs. 00/-
- Payment will be made through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/Bank Challan.
Indian Coast Guard Vacancy 2023 Age Limit —
- Candidates age limit should be 18 years to 22 years.
- OBC Candidate Age Limit — 18 To 25 Years.
- SC/ST Candidate Age Limit– 18 To 27 Years.
- Age On 14 September 2023
- Age Relaxation:- SC/ST/OBC Candidate Relaxation as per on government rule regulation.
- SC/ST-05 Year, OBC- 03 Year.
हिन्दी में जानकारी के लिए — Click Here
Indian Coast Guard Vacancy 2023 Online Form Application Form
|Photo and Signature (Light Color Background Photo)|
|Education certificate (8th & 10th Pass)|
|Aadhar card (ID Proof)|
Also Read: Forest Guard Recruitment 2023: Monthly Salary Upto 69100, 800+ Vacancies, Check Age Limit, Qualifications, How to Apply
Indian Coast Guard Vacancy 2023 Exam Pattern and Syllabus
- Soon Update
Selection Process For Indian Coast Guard Vacancy 2023 —
- Computer Test
- Assessment/Adaptability Test
- Physical Fitness Test
Educational Qualifications —
|Post (Category)||Educational Qualifications|
|Navik (Domestic Branch)||Class 10th pass from a COBSE-recognized education board|
|Navik (General Duty)||10+2 pass with Maths and Physics from a COBSE-recognized board|
|Yantrik||Class 10th pass from a COBSE-recognized education board and a Diploma in Electrical/Mechanical/Electronics/Telecommunication (Radio/Power) Engineering of 03 or 04 years duration approved by AICTE|
- Other education qualification details go to official notification.
Important Date For Indian Coast Guard Vacancy 2023
|Online Application Start Date||08.09.2023|
|Closing Date for Online Application||22.09.2023|
|Document Verification & Medical Exam||After selection|
Also Read: NIA Recruitment 2023: New Notification Out For 90+ Vacancies, Check Post, Age, Qualification, Eligibility & How To Apply
How To Fill Indian Coast Guard Form 2023
- Visit Official Website: Go to the official Indian Coast Guard website.
- Register: Create an account if you’re a new user or log in if you have an existing account.
- Fill Application: Complete the online application form with accurate details.
- Pay Application Fee: Pay the application fee online (if applicable).
- Upload Documents: Upload required documents, including certificates and photographs.
- Submit Application: Review your application and submit it before the closing date.
Some Important Links
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Step By Step Video In Hindi||Click Here|
Note : All information in this post is correct but if there is any error, we will not be responsible for it. To verify all the details about this post, please visit only the official website related to this notification and read carefully that it is strategic, given above the name of the important link.
FAQ : Indian Coast Guard Vacancy 2023 Apply Online
Q1: What are the eligibility criteria for Navik (General Duty) in the Indian Coast Guard Vacancy 2023?
A1: Candidates must be 10+2 pass with Maths and Physics from a COBSE-recognized education board.
Q2: Is there an application fee for SC/ST candidates applying for Yantrik positions?
A2: No, SC/ST candidates are exempt from paying the application fee.
Q3: When does the online application period for Indian Coast Guard Vacancy 2023 start?
A3: The online application period begins on 08.09.2023.