Odisha Police Recruitment 2023 » 200 Post Notification Offline Form, Eligibility, Physical Test
Odisha Police Recruitment 2023 : Odisha Police has issued the latest notification for Odisha Police Technical Staff Recruitment of Technical Staff – Master, Syrang, Engine Driver, Dinggi Driver, and Seaman Mechanic Vacancies at 200 Posts in Odisha Police Jobs. Interested candidates can apply to Odisha Police Vacancy 2023 through the official website Odisha Police Jobs by 21 March 2023 application process, age limit, Eligibility, Vacancy Details, Exam Pattern qualification and other details here..
Odisha Police Recruitment 2023 : Hello friends, how are you all? Today we will talk about the recruitment. He has issued a direct recruitment advertisement from the Odisha Police vacancy notification 2023 for Technical Staff 200 Posts. You can apply online to Odisha Police Recruitment 2023 from 28 February 2023 to 21 March 2023. Read the full Odisha Police Notification Before Odisha Police Application Form. Odisha Police Vacancy 2023, Odisha Police Bharti 2023,Odisha Police Sub Inspector Offline Form 2023, New Govt Jobs, age limit, last date, application fees, eligibility details are explained below..
Odisha Police Recruitment 2023
Recruitment Organization : Odisha Police (OP)
Odisha Police Technical Staff Apply Online
|Telegram Group||Click Here|
Odisha Police Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Recruitment Organization||Odisha Police|
|Post Name||Technical Staff – Master, Syrang, Engine Driver, Dinggi Driver, and Seaman Mechanic|
|Salary/ Pay Scale||Pay Scale Rs.25288/- to Rs.29750/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Odisha Police|
|Mode of Apply||Offline Mode|
|Postal Address||Addl. D.G. of Police, Railways and Coastal Security, Odisha, Bhubaneswar.|
|Join WhatsApp Group||Click Here|
Odisha Police Recruitment 2023 Apply Online
Number of Post —
- 200 Post
Post Name –
- Master, Syrang
- Engine Driver
- Dinggi Driver
- Seaman Mechanic
Odisha Police Recruitment 2023 Vacancy Details —
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
Apply Mode :
- Offline Mode
Addl. D.G. of Police, Railways and Coastal Security, Odisha, Bhubaneswar.
Who Can Apply —
- All India Job
- Male and Female
Job Location & Exam Center :
Salary (Pay Scale) For Odisha Police Vacancy 2023 —
- Pay Scale Rs.25288/- to Rs.29750/- Per Month
Application Form Fee —
- UR/General/OBC/Other State Candidate Application Fee– FREE/-
- ST/ST/Female Candidate Application Fee– FREE/-.
- Candidates will have not to pay any fees
Age Limit For Odisha Police Vacancy 2023 —
- Candidates age limit should be 18 years to 45 years.
- OBC Candidate Age Limit — 18 To 48 Years.
- SC/ST Candidate Age Limit– 18 To 50 Years.
- Female Candidates age limit should be 18 years to 45 years.
- Age On 26 January 2023
- Age Relaxation:- SC/ST/OBC Candidate Relaxation as per on government rule regulation.
- SC/ST-05 Year, OBC- 03 Year.
Trending Today 5 Govt Jobs
- Air Force Agniveer Vayu Recruitment 2022-23 Apply Online
- RPF Constable Recruitment 2022 » 9000 Post
- UP Police Constable Recruitment 2023
- Police Constable Recruitment 2022 » 1700 Post
- Railway TC Recruitment 2022 » 4000 Post
Physical Test Details For Odisha Police Vacancy 2023
For Male & Female Candidate —
Height — For Male & Female Candidate —
- For Male Candidate Post- 168 Cm.
- For Female Candidate — 152 Cm.
- All North India Zone Candidate- Male- 160 Cm., Female- 147 Cm.
Weight – Minimum 40 KG (Only For Female Candidate)
Running Test & Long Jump — For Male Candidate
- For Male Candidate — 4.8 kilometers in 27 minutes.
- For Female Candidate— 2.4 kilometers in 16 minutes.
हिन्दी में जानकारी के लिए — Click Here
Odisha Police Vacancy 2023 Online Form Application Form
|Photo and Signature (Light Color Background Photo)|
|Education certificate (8th & 10th Pass)|
|Aadhar card (ID Proof)|
Selection Process For Odisha Police Recruitment 2023 —
- Written Exam
- Physical Test
- Medical Examination
- Document Verification.
Odisha Police Syllabus 2023
- 300 marks Online Exam
- Other Details Update Soon
Educational Qualifications —
- Candidates should have 10th Pass 12th Pass and Graduation Degree OR equivalent from a recognized Board.
- Other education qualification details go to official notification.
|Post Name||Educational Qualification|
|Master, Syrang||Candidates should possess Graduation Degree in any discipline from a recognized Board/University.|
|Engine Driver||Candidates must have passed class 10th & 12th or equivalent from a recognized Board/ Institute.|
|Dinggi Driver||Candidates must have passed 10+2 level of education from a recognized board.|
|Seaman Mechanic||Candidates must have passed 10+2 level of education from a recognized board.|
Important Date For Odisha Police Recruitment 2023
|Starting date for submission of application||28 February 2023|
|Last date for submission of application||21 March 2023|
|Admit Card||Available Soon|
|Exam Date||Available Soon.|
How To Fill Odisha Police Online Form 2023
- Go to the official site of Odisha Police Website.
- Find and select the required notification on the home page.
- Fill the Online application form.
- Before proceeding, read the instructions in their entirety in the notification.
- Apply or complete the application form before the deadline.
- Interested candidates can submit the application through the Online link given through the official website or in the important links section directly below
Some Important Links
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Notification PDF||Short Notice | Notification|
|Join Job Alert Group||Telegram || WhatsApp|
|Step By Step Video In Hindi||Click Here|
|हिन्दी में जानकारी के लिए||Click Here|
Note : All information in this post is correct but if there is any error, we will not be responsible for it. To verify all the details about this post, please visit only the official website related to this notification and read carefully that it is strategic, given above the name of the important link.
FAQ : Odisha Police Recruitment 2023
What is Age Limit For Odisha Police Recruitment 2023 ?
Candidates age limit should be 18 years to 45 years.
OBC Candidate Age Limit — 18 To 48 Years.
SC/ST Candidate Age Limit– 18 To 50 Years.
Female Candidates age limit should be 18 years to 45 years.
Age On 26 January 2023
Age Relaxation:- SC/ST/OBC Candidate Relaxation as per on government rule regulation.
SC/ST-05 Year, OBC- 03 Year.
What are the Odisha Police Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria?
candidate must have 12th class or its equivalent educational qualification by a board established by law in India
How to apply for Odisha Police Recruitment 2023 ?
Apply Online from the website odishapolice.gov.in
What is the last date to apply for Odisha Police Recruitment 2023 ?
21 February 2023
What is the eligibility criteria for Odisha Police Recruitment 2023 ?
The candidates must have passed 10+2 (Intermediate) class or its equivalent from a recognized board. For detailed eligibility check refer to the article above.