RVNL Recruitment 2023 Notification: RVNL is inviting applications for Deputy Manager position in the PP and D Department through RVNL Recruitment 2023. Applicants must not exceed 35 years of age and should hold an engineering degree in any discipline, along with an Advanced Diploma in Information Technology Application, accompanied by extensive computer expertise. The selected candidate will receive a monthly salary of Rs. 40,000 – Rs. 1,40,000 in IDA pay scale, along with allowances and PRP (IDA).
RVNL Recruitment 2023: The RVNL Recruitment 2023 official notification states that the selected candidate for the Deputy Manager position will be stationed at the Corporate Office in New Delhi. The selection process hinges on interviews, with shortlisted candidates being summoned for this stage. As per the notification, interested and eligible applicants can obtain the application form from the official notification and send the completed form, along with the requisite documents, to the Dispatch Section, Ground Floor, August Kranti Bhawan, Bhikaji Cama Place, R.K. Puram, New Delhi-110066.
RVNL Recruitment 2023
Recruitment Organization : Rail Vikas Nigam Limited (RVNL)
RVNL Recruitment 2023 Pdf
RVNL Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Event||RVNL Recruitment 2023 Overview|
|Recruitment Organization||Rail Vikas Nigam Limited (RVNL)|
|Position Available||Deputy Manager in PP and D Department|
|Total Vacancies||Please Visit Notification|
|Maximum Age Limit||35 years|
|Posting Location||Corporate Office, New Delhi|
|Application Start Date||11.09.2023|
|Educational Qualifications||Engineering degree in any discipline,|
|Monthly Salary||Rs. 40,000 – Rs. 1,40,000 (IDA Pay Scale) with|
|Apply Mode||Offline Mode|
|Application Submission Address||Dispatch Section, Ground Floor, August Kranti Bhawan, Bhikaji Cama Place, R.K. Puram, New Delhi-110066|
|For More Info.||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Google News||Click Here|
Also Read: RPF Vacancy 2023: Monthly Salary upto 63200, 9620 Vacancies, Check Posts, Age Limit, Qualifications, How to Apply
RVNL Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria :
Number of Post —
- Please Visit Notification
Post Name —
- Deputy Manager in PP and D Department
- Online/ Offline Mode
Who Can Apply —
- All India Job
- Male and Female
Job Location & Exam Center :
Salary (Pay Scale) For RVNL Recruitment 2023 —
- Rs. 40,000 – Rs. 1,40,000 (IDA Pay Scale) with
Application Form Fee—
- UR/General/OBC/Other State Candidate Application Fee– Rs. 00/-
- ST/ST/Female Candidate Application Fee– Rs. 00/-
- PWD Candidate Application Fee– Rs. 00/-
- Payment will be made through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/Bank Challan.
RVNL Vacancy 2023 Age Limit —
- Candidates age limit should be 18 years to 35 years.
- OBC Candidate Age Limit — 18 To 38 Years.
- SC/ST Candidate Age Limit– 18 To 40 Years.
- Age On 14 September 2023
- Age Relaxation:- SC/ST/OBC Candidate Relaxation as per on government rule regulation.
- SC/ST-05 Year, OBC- 03 Year.
Physical Test Details For Defence Services Staff Vacancy 2023
For Male & Female Candidate —
- To Be Notified
Running Test For Male And Female Candidate–
- To Be Notified.
हिन्दी में जानकारी के लिए — Click Here
RVNL Recruitment 2023 Online Form Application Form
|Photo and Signature (Light Color Background Photo)|
|Education certificate (8th & 10th Pass)|
|Aadhar card (ID Proof)|
Also Read: Forest Guard Recruitment 2023: Monthly Salary Upto 69100, 800+ Vacancies, Check Age Limit, Qualifications, How to Apply
RVNL Recruitment 2023 Exam Pattern and Syllabus
- Soon Update
Selection Process For RVNL Recruitment 2023 —
Educational Qualifications —
- Applicants must have an engineering degree in any discipline along with an Advanced Diploma in Information Technology Application and a strong proficiency in computer systems
- Other education qualification details go to official notification.
Important Date For RVNL Recruitment 2023
|Application Start Date||11.09.2023|
|Interview Dates||To be notified|
Also Read: NIA Recruitment 2023: New Notification Out For 90+ Vacancies, Check Post, Age, Qualification, Eligibility & How To Apply
How To Fill RVNL Form 2023
- Eligible candidates should download the prescribed application format from the official RVNL Recruitment 2023 notification.
- Complete the application form with the necessary details and enclose the required documents.
- Submit the filled application form and documents to the Dispatch Section, Ground Floor, August Kranti Bhawan, Bhikaji Cama Place, R.K. Puram, New Delhi-110066, or personally drop it off at RVNL Corporate Office, Dispatch Section, on any working day.
- It’s crucial to ensure that your application reaches the designated address on or before the application deadline, which is 10.10.2023.
- No applications submitted through any other mode will be considered.
- Any applications received after the closing date will be summarily rejected as per the official notification of RVNL Recruitment 2023.
Some Important Links
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Step By Step Video In Hindi||Click Here|
Note : All information in this post is correct but if there is any error, we will not be responsible for it. To verify all the details about this post, please visit only the official website related to this notification and read carefully that it is strategic, given above the name of the important link.
FAQ : RVNL Recruitment 2023 Apply Online
Q1: What is the application deadline for RVNL Recruitment 2023?
A1: The application deadline is 10.10.2023.
Q2: How many vacancies are available for the Deputy Manager position?
A2: There is only 01 vacancy.
Q3: Where should I submit my application for RVNL Recruitment 2023?
A3: You can submit your application to the Dispatch Section in New Delhi, as specified in the official notification.