SAI Recruitment 2023 Notification: Recently, the Sports Authority of India (SAI) has announced the SAI Recruitment 2023, offering numerous job opportunities for interested candidates. Hello friends, how are you all? Today we will talk about the recruitment. He has released advertisement for bumper recruitment on behalf of Sports Authority of India (SAI). In this recruitment, 1 total posts have been given. Other Details SAI Recruitment 2023, SAI Recruitment 2023 , SAI Recruitment 2023, SAI Bharti 2023, SAI Online Form 2023, SAI Vacancy 2023, SAI Apply Online, Salary, age limit, Physical Details, Running, last date to apply, application fee, eligibility details are explained below.
SAI Vacancy 2023: As per the official notification for SAI Recruitment 2023, the positions offered will be on a contractual basis for an initial period of 2 years, which can be extended for up to 5 years. Individuals interested in applying are required to do so online by completing the application form found on the official SAI website and submitting it through the same portal. The application process will commence on 10th August 2023, starting from 5:00 PM.
SAI Recruitment 2023 Notification
Recruitment Organization : Sports Authority of India (SAI)
Ministry of Defence Notification 2023 PDF Download
SAI Recruitment 2023 Overview
|The Board’s Name||Sports Authority of India (SAI)|
|The Post’s Title||Young Professional (Accounts/ Finance)|
|Salary||Rs. 50,000/- to Rs. 70,000/- per month|
|Job Location||All Over India|
Also Read: NIA Recruitment 2023: New Notification Out For 90+ Vacancies, Check Post, Age, Qualification, Eligibility & How To Apply
SAI Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria :
Number of Post —
- Please Check Notification
Post Name —
- Young Professional (Accounts/ Finance)
Apply Mode —
- Online/Offline Mode
Job Location & Exam Center :
Who Can Apply —
- All India Job
- Male and Female
Salary (Pay Scale) For SAI Vacancy 2023 —
- Rs. 50,000/- to Rs. 70,000/- per month
Application Form Fee —
- UR/General/OBC/Other State Candidate Application Fee– FREE
- ST/ST/Female Candidate Application Fee– Free.
- Payment will be made through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/Bank Challan.
SAI Recruitment 2023 Age Limit —
- Candidates age limit should be 18 years to 40 years.
- OBC Candidate Age Limit — 18 To 43 Years.
- SC/ST Candidate Age Limit–18 To 45 Years.
- Age On 27 August 2023.
- Age Relaxation:- SC/ST/OBC Candidate Relaxation as per on government rule regulation.
- SC/ST-05 Year, OBC- 03 Year.
Trending Today 5 Govt Jobs
- Indian Air Force Group C Recruitment 2023 For MTS, LDC Post Notification at indianairforce.nic.in Online Form
- Army MES Recruitment 2023: Monthly Salary Upto 59050, 7000 Vacancies, Check Posts, Age Limit, Qualifications, How to Apply
- GDS 5th Merit List 2023 Link, State Wise PDF Download
- National Security Guard Recruitment 2023: Salary upto 1.12 lakhs Check Post, Age, Date, Eligibility & How To Apply
- RRB JE Recruitment 2023 Online Form, Notification, Exam Date, Eligibility and How to Apply at @rrbcdg.gov.in
SAI Recruitment 2023 Required Documents
Here is a list of required documents for Ministry of Defence Recruitment:
- Educational certificates
- Identity proof (Aadhaar card, PAN card, etc.)
- Date of Birth proof (Birth certificate, 10th mark sheet, etc.)
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- Experience certificate (if applicable)
- Domicile certificate (if applicable)
- Passport-sized photographs
Selection Process For SAI Recruitment 2023 Sarkari Result —
- Document Verification
- Final Merit.
Educational Qualifications For SAI Recruitment 2023
- Candidates should have 10th Pass, 12th Pass, Degree OR equivalent from a recognized Board.
- Other education qualification details go to official notification..
Important Date For SAI Recruitment 2023
- Starting date for submission of application: Application Fort Start
- Last date for submission of the application: 27 August 2023
- Admit Card: Available Soon
- Exam Date: Available Soon
Postal Address/ Gmail ID
Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports with its Head office at Jawaharlal Nehru Sports
Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003.
Also Read: Indian Post Office New Recruitment 2023: Salary upto 29380, 18000+ Vacancies, Check Post, Eligibility, Check Last Date & How to Apply
How To Fill SAI Online Form 2023
- Access Official Website: Visit the official SAI website using your web browser.
- Find Application Form: Locate the application form for the desired position on the website.
- Provide Information: Fill in the required information accurately, such as personal details and educational background.
- Upload Documents: Attach the necessary documents, like certificates and photographs, as specified.
- Review and Submit: Double-check all details for accuracy, and then submit the completed form.
- Confirmation: After submitting, you’ll receive a confirmation message or email indicating successful submission.
Some Important Links
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Step By Step Video In Hindi||Click Here|
Note : All information in this post is correct but if there is any error, we will not be responsible for it. To verify all the details about this post, please visit only the official website related to this notification and read carefully that it is strategic, given above the name of the important link..
FAQ : SAI Recruitment 2023 Big Update
What is the last date of SAI Bharti 2023 online form?
Last Date of Online Application for Mini of Defence is 27 August 2023
What is SAI salary?
Rs. 50,000/- to Rs. 70,000/- per month
What is age limit for SAI?
Age limit 18 to 40 Years