SBI Recruitment 2023: Apply For 217 Post, Monthly Salary Upto 78200 Check Post, Eligibility How to Apply
SBI Recruitment 2023 Apply Online: The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has recently announced a recruitment drive to fill vacancies for the post of Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR), Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – DEPR, and Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – DSIM. In total, 291 vacancies are available for interested candidates to apply for.
SBI Recruitment 2023: The State Bank of India (SBI) has announced a recruitment drive for Specialist Cadre Officers (SCO) on regular and contractual bases. The recruitment is open to Indian citizens, and interested candidates can apply for the SCO posts online through the SBI website between 29th April 2023 and 19th May 2023. According to the official notification of SBI Recruitment 2023, the recruitment process will consist of an online test tentatively scheduled for June 2023, followed by an interview for shortlisted candidates. The call letter for the online test will be available to download from the website ten days before the exam.
SBI Recruitment 2023
Recruitment Organization: Reserve Bank of India (RBI)
SBI Recruitment 2023 PDF Download
SBI Recruitment 2023 Notification PDF : The State Bank of India (SBI) has recently announced a recruitment drive for the post of Specialist Cadre Officers (SCO) on both regular and contractual bases. This recruitment drive is open to Indian citizens, and interested candidates can apply for the SCO positions online through the official SBI website from April 29, 2023, to May 19, 2023. Eligible candidates must ensure they meet the necessary requirements for the desired position and submit all required documents, such as age proof, educational qualifications, and experience certificates, while applying.
SBI Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Recruitment Organization||Reserve Bank of India (RBI)|
|Post Name||Specialist Cadre Officer (SCO)|
|Advt No.||RBI Vacancy 2023|
|Salary/ Pay Scale||Rs. 63,840 to Rs. 78,230 for MMGS-III|
|Job Location||All Over in India|
|Mode of Apply||Online Mode|
|Category||SBI Recruitment 2023|
Number of Post —
Post Name —
- Specialist Cadre Officer (SCO)
- Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR)- 222
- Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – DEPR- 38
- Officers in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – DSIM- 31
SBI Vacancy Details 2023
Apply Mode —
- Online Mode
Job Location & Exam Center :
Who Can Apply —
- All India Job
- Male and Female
Salary (Pay Scale) For SBI Recruitment 2023 —
- SBI Recruitment 2023 notification, the salary for regular positions varies according to the post. For JMGS-I, the salary range is between Rs. 36,000 to Rs. 63,840. For MMGS-II, the salary range is between Rs. 48,170 to Rs. 69,810, and for MMGS-III, the salary range is between Rs. 63,840 to Rs. 78,230.
Application Form Fee —
- UR/General/OBC/Other State Candidate Application Fee– FREE
- ST/ST/Female Candidate Application Fee– Free.
- Payment will be made through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/Bank Challan.
SBI Recruitment 2023 Age Limit —
- Candidates age limit should be 30 years to 35 years.
- OBC Candidate Age Limit — 30 To 38 Years.
- SC/ST Candidate Age Limit–30 To 40 Years.
- Age On 10 April 2023.
- Age Relaxation:- SC/ST/OBC Candidate Relaxation as per on government rule regulation.
- SC/ST-05 Year, OBC- 03 Year.
Trending Today 5 Govt Jobs
- FCI Recruitment 2023 Apply Online
- Fireman Recruitment 2023 » 1317 Post Check Eligibility Criteria, 10th Pass Required Only!!!
- India Post Office Recruitment 2023 – Notification For Postman and Mail Guard 60544
- UP Police Constable Recruitment 2023 : 26382 Post
- CRPF Recruitment 2023 » Notification For Head Constable & ASI 1458 Post
Physical Test Details For SBI Recruitment 2023
For Male & Female Candidate —
Height — For Male & Female Candidate —
Running Test For Male And Female Candidate–
SBI Recruitment 2023 Online Form Application Form
|Photo and Signature (Light Color Background Photo)|
|Education certificate (8th & 10th Pass)|
|Aadhar card (ID Proof).|
Selection Process For SBI Vacancy 2023 Apply Online —
- Document Verification
- Final Merit.
Educational Qualifications For SBI Bharti 2023
- The Specialist Cadre Officer (SCO) positions offered by SBI, candidates must have completed their undergraduate degree or an equivalent technical or professional qualification with a minimum of 60% marks (or 50% marks for SC/ST/PwBD applicants). Alternatively, they can have a postgraduate degree in the same field or an equivalent technical qualification with a minimum of 55% marks (or a passing grade for SC/ST/PwBD applicants).
- Other education qualification details go to official notification..
Important Date For SBI Recruitment 2023
|Starting date for submission of application||09 May 2023|
|Last date for submission of the application||09 June 2023|
|Admit Card||Available Soon|
|Exam Date||Available Soon.|
How To Fill SBI Recruitment 2023 Online Form 2023
- Step 1 : Visit the official website of RBI
- Step 2 : Click on the “Careers” tab on the home page.
- Step 3: Select the “Recruitment” option and click on “Consultants Recruitment 2023”.
- Step 4 : Scan and upload the filled application form along with the required documents.
- Step 5 : Submit the online application form before the last date.
- Step 6 :Take a printout of the submitted application form for future reference.
- Interested candidates can submit the application through the Online link given through the official website or in the important links section directly below..
Some Important Links
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Step By Step Video In Hindi||Click Here|
Note : All information in this post is correct but if there is any error, we will not be responsible for it. To verify all the details about this post, please visit only the official website related to this notification and read carefully that it is strategic, given above the name of the important link..
FAQ : SBI Recruitment 2023
What is the last date of SBI Recruitment 2023 online form?
Last Date of Online Application for SBI Recruitment 2023 is 09 June 2023
What is SBI Recruitment 2023 salary?
Rs. 63,840 to Rs. 78,230 for MMGS-III
What is age limit for SBI Recruitment 2023 ?
Age Limit. The age limit required for the posts mentioned for the RBI recruitment 2023 has been stated below for all the posts: Group C : 30-35 years.
What is the SBI Recruitment 2023 qualification?
10th Pass Required Only!!!