UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2023: Apply For 322 Post, Check Vacancies, Age, Qualification & How to Apply
UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2023 : The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has recently announced that the application process for the Central Armed Police Force (CAPF) Examination 2023 has begun. If you’re interested in applying for this exam, you can do so on the official websites of UPSC which are upsc.gov.in and upsconline.nic.in..
UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2023 :The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has recently issued a notification regarding the recruitment of Assistant Commandants in the Central Armed Police Forces. The recruitment process is designed to select eligible candidates for various security forces such as Border Security Force (BSF), Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF), Central Industrial Security Force (CISF), Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP), and Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB). The recruitment drive for Assistant Commandants in the Central Armed Police Forces has opened up 322 vacancies.
UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2023
Recruitment Organization: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
UPSC CAPF Vacancy 2023
|Telegram Group||Click Here|
UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Recruitment Organization||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Post Name||BSF, ITBP, SSB, CISF|
|Total Vacancies||322 Post|
|Salary/ Pay Scale||Rs. 85,400/- Per Month|
|Job Location||All Over in India|
Number of Post —
- 53 Post
Post Name —
- BSF, ITBP, SSB, CISF
UPSC CAPF AC 2023 Post Wise Vacancy Details :
|CAPF||No. Of Post|
Apply Mode –
- Online Mode
Who Can Apply —
- All India Job
- Male and Female
Job Location & Exam Center :
Salary (Pay Scale) For UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2023 —
- Pay Scale Rs. 19,900/- To Rs. 85,400/- Per Month
Application Form Fee—
- UR/General/OBC Candidate Application Fee– Rs. 100-
- ST/ST/Female Candidate Application Fee–– Rs. 25/-
- Payment will be made through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/Bank Challan.
Age Limit For UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2023 —
- Candidates age limit should be 20 years to 25 years.
- OBC Candidate Age Limit — 20 To 28 Years.
- SC/ST Candidate Age Limit– 20 To 30 Years.
- Age On 21 March 2023
- Age Relaxation:- SC/ST/OBC Candidate Relaxation as per on government rule regulation
- SC/ST-05 Year, OBC- 03 Year.
Trending Today 5 Govt Jobs
- CISF ASI Recruitment 2023 » For 706 Post
- TA Army Bharti 2023 Date | Official Notification
- India Post Office Recruitment 2023 – Notification For Postman and Mail Guard 60544
- UP Police Constable Recruitment 2023 : 26382 Post
- CRPF Recruitment 2023 » Notification For Head Constable & ASI 1458 Post
UPSC CAPF Physical Test Details 2023
For Male & Female Candidate —
- For Male -165 cm
- For Female -157 cm
Running Test & Long Jump — 800 Meters Race
- For Male – 3 Min 45 Second
- For Female – 4 Min 45 Second.
- For Male- 7.26 Kg in 4.5 Meter.
Exam Pattern :
- Update Soon
हिन्दी में जानकारी के लिए — Click Here
UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2023 Online Form Application Form
|Photo and Signature (Light Color Background Photo)|
|Education certificate (8th & 10th Pass)|
|Aadhar card (ID Proof)|
Selection Process For UPSC Drugs Inspector Recruitment 2023 —
- Written Exam
- Document Verification
Educational Qualifications —
- Candidates should have 10th Pass, 12th Pass & Graduate OR equivalent from a recognized Board.
- Other education qualification details go to official notification.
UPSC Recruitment 2023 Important Date
|Starting date for submission of application||Soon|
|Last date for submission of application||Update Soon .|
|Admit Card||Available Soon|
|Exam Date||Available Soon|
How To Fill UPSC CAPF Online Form 2023
- Step 1: Visit the official website of UPSC which is https://upsc.gov.in/
- Step 2: Look for the “What’s New” section on the homepage and click on the “UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2023” link.
- Step 3: Before applying, make sure to go through the instructions and eligibility criteria carefully
- Step 4: Click on the “Apply Online” link and enter all the necessary details like personal information, educational qualifications, and contact information.
- Step 5: Upload scanned copies of your photograph, signature, and other relevant documents.
- Step 6: Pay the application fee as per your category. You can pay the fee online using a debit/credit card or through net banking.
- Step 7: After successful payment, review your application form and submit it.
- Step 8: Finally, take a printout of your application form for future reference.
Some Important Links
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Full Notification|
|Step By Step Video In Hindi||Click Here|
Note : All information in this post is correct but if there is any error, we will not be responsible for it. To verify all the details about this post, please visit only the official website related to this notification and read carefully that it is strategic, given above the name of the important link.
YouTube Video: UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2023
FAQ : UPSC Drugs Inspector Recruitment 2023
What is the salary of UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2023?
Pay Scale Rs. 85,400/- per month
Who can apply for UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2023 ?
10th Pass and Other Candidate Are Eligible.
What is the UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2023 Official Website?
Official website is https://www.upsc.gov.in
What is UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2023 Form Last Date ?
What is Age limit for UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2023?
Candidates age limit should be 20 years to 25 years.